Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plastic sheep slats

Options
  • 12-11-2019 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi. I have got a good price for plastic sheep slats in northern Ireland. I am not vat registered but I have heard that a farmer can claim the vat back in republic of Ireland. If I buy them up north can I also claim d vat back.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Hello, Matty, I'll move this to the main forum as I'm fairly sure someone there will have an answer for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭148multi

Matty6270 wrote: »
    Hi. I have got a good price for plastic sheep slats in northern Ireland. I am not vat registered but I have heard that a farmer can claim the vat back in republic of Ireland. If I buy them up north can I also claim d vat back.
    Thanks

I don't believe you can, but I could be wrong, can you get a Southern vat registered person to buy them and sell to you here including vat, then you can claim back the vat.

Advertisement