Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anc and Bps 2019

• 05-09-2019 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭

I may aswell start a new thread for this year with the bad news for those who get ANC
    You're only getting 85% of your ANC this month this year with the balance in December
    EU bureaucracy apparently
    It's not a buggy but youd think they'd tell people much earlier, oh wait...
    See attached anyway

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Every year up to now we got full anc payment at ploughing match time. What has changed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

whelan2 wrote: »
    Every year up to now we got full anc payment at ploughing match time. What has changed?

I'll probably get eat again.

Recession in Germany and Brexit money worries.
    Ecb is not as givey now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭the hedgeman

I'll probably get eat again.

Recession in Germany and Brexit money worries.
    Ecb is not as givey now.

A.N.C. Payment is funded by irish exchequer,i'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Most of it if not all of it is I think but EU commission rules..which country has the Ag commissioner again? You'd be forgiven for forgetting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

I doubt it.
    It's an eu wide measure from the CAP pot i'd say. But maybe it is a national issue?
    This new eu regulation to have the ANC payment changed to be paid between 1st December and 30th June, has to be just a time wasting measure just to spread payments.
    Maybe it is a measure to give the individual nations a chance to get a few bob together, e.g. Italy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭tellmeabit

Checked there earlier. Last year received payments on 18th Sept. It's gonna be same as last year. Only in the account for 24hours I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭toleratethis

ANC is pillar 2 I think? If so, co funded by member state & EU.

Speaking of forgettable commissioners I hear the big Pill is in line for Trade...... no conflict with Mercosur there so....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

ANC is pillar 2 I think? If so, co funded by member state & EU.

Speaking of forgettable commissioners I hear the big Pill is in line for Trade...... no conflict with Mercosur there so....

It must be harder not to get top jobs in Europe as it is to lose them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,619 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

That is an early payment date. Creed is saying they just aren’t paying as much early but still a significant amount.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,048 ✭✭✭kevthegaff

Got a letter saying I over claimed 1.5 hectares after adjusting for a new roadway. Some of this land has firs on it. Should I clear them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

kevthegaff wrote: »
    Got a letter saying I over claimed 1.5 hectares after adjusting for a new roadway. Some of this land has firs on it. Should I clear them

Clear them or alternatively don't claim on it
    no contest I'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

ANC up on Agfood today

ANC up on Agfood today

Nothing showing for me yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

ANC up on Agfood today

Nothing showing for me yet
    It's showing under the anc tab on the bps application as payment today but nothing under financial self services.

It's up on mine
    Payment date of the 12th
    It's not in the bank yet though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭arctictree

Mortelaro wrote: »
    It's up on mine
    Payment date of the 12th
    It's not in the bank yet though

Same here

I rang earlier. Helpline open from 9.15 am. Lady tried to tell me no payments had been made to anyone yet.. my bps file hasn't been processed yet. No problem with it. When it processed I'll get paid. Not as if I needed the money anyways....

Letter today from them outlining new payment structure and timeliness
    No payment here yet anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gerryrossie

It says payment date the 12/09/2019. I get mine paid into CU so will pay a visit in the morning.

It says payment date the 12/09/2019. I get mine paid into CU so will pay a visit in the morning.

I think thats the dept payment start date
    But it goes into accounts in batches so could be Tuesday before it hits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 gerryrossie

I think thats the dept payment start date
    But it goes into accounts in batches so could be Tuesday before it hits

They usually send a SMS when its been paid so if i receive that Monday/Tuesday ill know for sure.

They should issue a press release to let people know when they start making payments.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭High bike

In amounts due here too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭mayota

High bike wrote: »
    In amounts due here too

Same as that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

My extra marital fling money.

I get a text, it's bedded in the account for the night and then it's gone, out of my life.

Lots of regrets but part of me thankful we had those few hours together.

It's on financial services for me today as paid to my bank account
    It's not in yet,so I presume that will be tomorrow, they probably enter the paid text to financial services on the day they send it,but it goes in overnight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭orm0nd

It's not in yet,so I presume that will be tomorrow, they probably enter the paid text to financial services on the day they send it,but it goes in overnight

Mine was up in financial services yesterday for payment tomorrow 17th. Probably be in bank by the weekend {hopefully}

• Registered Users Posts: 6 henricklar

Mines was up Thursday as well, I just rang them there they said no payment has been issued waiting for min Creed to announce it yet

Still nothing here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6 henricklar

How can I check this on financial services

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭dohc turbo2

henricklar wrote: »
    How can I check this on financial services

First u check amounts due if not showing up , mine in saying payment tomo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,542 ✭✭✭Limestone Cowboy

Showing in amounts due :D

Not in my account yet
    Clearly, they put up the paid into account status but don't bother doing the transfers until they feel like it...
    Typical public service
    Sepa transfers done before 3pm go in overnight
    Might be in tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Green farmer

Isn’t it some coincidence, it will hit our bank accounts, at the same time we’re heading out the door to the ploughing. Creed will look great.

Isn’t it some coincidence, it will hit our bank accounts, at the same time we’re heading out the door to the ploughing. Creed will look great.

Most other years it hits accounts on 18th of September.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

Most other years it hits accounts on 18th of September.
    Normally you have it going to the ploughing, last year 18th was last day

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Not in my account yet
    Clearly, they put up the paid into account status but don't bother doing the transfers until they feel like it...
    Typical public service
    Sepa transfers done before 3pm go in overnight
    Might be in tomorrow

Banks hold on to it for a week before we see it in account.:(

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭Grueller

Mine showing now with 15% balance withheld. Is this normal? I can't remember from other years and if so when will that be paid?

Grueller wrote: »
    Mine showing now with 15% balance withheld. Is this normal? I can't remember from other years and if so when will that be paid?

New for this year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭High bike

Grueller wrote: »
    paid in December

It's in my account this morning:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭raindodger

first year to qualify for it happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Parishlad

It's in my account this morning:)

In here too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Attie Ross

Into my account this morning that God, won't be long there but nice to look at. Got a new toy this is the old Zetor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Tileman

In the account here too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

Mine in this morning too, but I got a nice surprise also when I checked. The rents are starting to roll in too :D

Rang them there again. No problem with my application. They are still processing bps applications and to ring again at the end of next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Nothing yet

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Bili

Is there any date where the BPS will definitely have been paid? I've let a shed and the guy still hasn't paid for last winter.
    Plus he owes a year to my late husband (he said he paid him a year behind which I should have queried but I wasn't in a great state the first winter). When he was coming in and out to the yard he'd keep promising the cheque and saying he'd have a loan soon enough to cover it, but now he hasn't returned my calls since the start of the summer. It's a few thousand which I could do with, but it's the anxiety of having to chase him that's my biggest worry.

I had a look at the department website and he got over 50k last year so if I wait until he definitely has had his paid then he can't do the poor mouth and fob me off again.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭foxirl

Bili wrote: »
    Is there any date where the BPS will definitely have been paid? I've let a shed and the guy still hasn't paid for last winter.
    Plus he owes a year to my late husband (he said he paid him a year behind which I should have queried but I wasn't in a great state the first winter). When he was coming in and out to the yard he'd keep promising the cheque and saying he'd have a loan soon enough to cover it, but now he hasn't returned my calls since the start of the summer. It's a few thousand which I could do with, but it's the anxiety of having to chase him that's my biggest worry.

I had a look at the department website and he got over 50k last year so if I wait until he definitely has had his paid then he can't do the poor mouth and fob me off again.
    I know it's hard but you need to take a tough stance on this now or people like him will continue to walk over you. I'd be calling over to his house and asking for payment within the week or you would have to contact your solicitor. Especially as it sounds like he still owes you rent from winter 2017

Then find a new tenant. Life is too short to be dealing with people like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

No payment yet- anyone else waiting?

• Advertisement
Advertisement