Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

that little red nokia phone..

• 31-08-2001 10:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭

hey y'all, well u might have figured by the topic,or maybe not..but im lookin for one of those little red nokia phones,the name i do not no, something along the lines of 8810 something..i just think there funky and would fit nice in my pocket getting tired of that "are u just happy to c me,r is that a bannana in ur pocket"joke..if anyone no's of anyone willin to sell or swap it would be cool(eircell would b good..) o and yes,it doesnt have to b red..
    ur friendly fascist
    caKE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

the phone is the 8210
    and try for sale maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

so can i have yours?

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jamiecake:
    so can i have yours?</font>
    how much you offering? wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

Nokia 8210.

Sexy phone. Still the lightest on the market I think, at about 72g. Price has dropped a lot recently.

My first one got ****ed. There is a known issue with the screens (which Nokia personel will admit with much badgering over the phone). I don't find the battery life to be too much of an issue, it'll last a day or two of heavy usage and chances are you're going to have a chance to throw it on a charger in that space of time.

If you're getting one, get it insured (about 40 quid per year). It's not worth having an expensive phone stolen. In addition, if you buy it in the shop you'll be a member of Club Nokia and they'll replace it free of charge if it is defunct through no fault of yours.

If you're a Snake fanatic, I wouldn't recommend it. The keys are a little stiff, in comparison to say the 3210 or the 3310. If this is your deal, go for the 3310.

At the end of the day, if you've got the money and want a tiny phone that you won't notice in your pocket, it rocks.

-Ross

When I was young my mother told me not to look into the sun; so once, when I was six, I did...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

draco,since i can buy a new one for around £110/130 ill offer you 50squids...plus if u want u can have my 3210?

beaver,thanks for the advice to add to my shame, my highest score in snake is in around 300 so i dont think that is much of an issue but thanks anywho..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jamiecake:

beaver,thanks for the advice to add to my shame, my highest score in snake is in around 300 so i dont think that is much of an issue but thanks anywho..
    </font>

Ahh... about the same as mine... this is the phone for you! wink.gif

-Ross

When I was young my mother told me not to look into the sun; so once, when I was six, I did...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Moved to the for sale board

Insanity is spreading like wildfire.......and Im at its center :p

www.scifi-meshes.com

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Do NOT get a 8210. I have one and it's sh!te. The reception is crap, the battery life after 6 months goes right down and there are problems with the screens failing alot as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement