Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Honda CRX [88 D 42569]

Options
  • 23-08-2001 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

A friend of mine had his fully modified Black Glass-Roofed Honda CRX Si stolen
    from Portmarnock Co. Dublin at 4am this morning, reg no 88 D 42569.

It has probably been stolen for parts, but in case it has been dumped
    anywhere and you spot it please email mark@cr-x.org and usenet@eircom.net

Pic of the car here http://www.clubi.ie/bpl/CRX/RWYB/image18.htm

Thanks for your help.

John

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Hmm...one less boy race car on the road. A good or a bad thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gladiator

totaly a good thing, one les evil car on the road!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Cyclone

Well how helpful, thanks a bunch. I hope you receive as much encouragement and help next time you need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

relax all, the man's car got stolen and all start talking about boy racers and such. if you've seen all the photos he races the car on a really straight racing course anyway. its a nice car hope your friend finds it.

adnans

To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

oh the pain of getting your car stolen.
    i still feel like a knife cut every day.
    and that was 5 years sog...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

It really sucks getting your stuff knocked off. I wish your friend luck in getting it back.

K

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

That's one of the times in life when you need a real life 'Find...' Button that gives you a dialog like this:
    carimg.jpg
    And it tells you it's not gone, just moved to another street. Oh why oh why isn't life this simple? Good luck to your mate. I remember when my bike was stolen - that felt pretty damn ****ty.

When I was young, I dreamed of being a Fireman. Then I learned that they put out the fires.

[This message has been edited by seamus (edited 23-08-2001).]

First thing that has made me smile all day, cheers Seamus wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Alas the honda civic is a popular car to be robbed a person i know had his knicked numerous times! alas the last time it came back in several pieces :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

thats one ugly car, the guy should really be glad the "eye soar" police decided to jack it.
    seriously.

Ashley Lyn

Ashley Lyn Cafagna

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,327 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

hehe, seamus, get some boards space and put it there, worthy of everyones giggles(geocities links give blank pics in here)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

knew there was something wrong, am fixing

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by chernobyl:
    thats one ugly car, the guy should really be glad the "eye soar" police decided to jack it.
    seriously.

</font>

its an eye sore, not soar, and i mgiving you -1 karma because i know what its like to have your car stolen yo uincensitive bas7ard.
    wait til it happens to you....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ronan|Raven:
    Alas the honda civic is a popular car to be robbed </font>
    yes we already know this but a CRX got stolen u fool mad.gif she's a nice car ok and i hope it's recovered soon.

P.S. i hope the thieving Wan*ers end up as bum boys in the joy. biggrin.gif

That island has freedom written all over it" Sir, that's Cuba. [url="HTTP://WWW.thesimpsons.com"]look at that smithers!![/url]

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Played Eamo, while you're at it this may be considered too:
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gladiator:
    totaly a good thing, one les evil car on the road!</font>

gobshite! wtf is that supposed to mean? Why are you still here? p!ss off back to whereever tf you came from and stop posting bs on our boards, it is not welcome.

CRX's are lovely & I feel sorry for the guy, it sucks to have something like that stolen...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

dont talk to me, i might be wrong but aint you the guy who hacked people on the CS board?

anywho you dont know me, so dont persume to. these boards often show one side of a person, like personaly i think your a total ****er. i may be wrong
    </font>

OMG rofl

If I was you I would run for cover right now you have just opened up a can of worms that well rain hell fire on you.
    Trojan is sound and one of the best laughs he has been around on these boards for over 4 years he was a mod and he is now your worst nme. It was nice knowing you smile.gif

Just incase you didn't know it was not Trojan who hacked ppl it was someone else who posed as trojan on irc you muppet.

Bring on the flame war Al this is going to be fun to watch...

kayos
    When you get to hell tell them I sent you,
    you'll get a group discount...

tribes.gameshop.ie

actually, hes right
    trojan is a w@nker.

although his bird is nice. gives good head.
    allegedly smile.gif

o well i didnt know that i dont play CS and i was only reading that tread for a laugh

i douth hes my worst enemy, as thats a bite ott for someone you have never met, he seems to have allot of pent up angre towards people, its good to talk about these things

o and WWM its totaly true what they say wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

iamwithstupid.gif

[This message has been edited by Dustaz (edited 24-08-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

sorry mate, i haven't seen it , but my spidy senses are!!

but you must remember we are all (majority of boards user)intillect's that is why we shun cars (and worship captain cisco) and why matrix style sun glases (that is why no-one has seen the number plate)

but don't worry

i predict by the year 2006 we will have hover cars :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,327 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I saw it ..i saw it

cube2.jpg

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

totaly a good thing, one les evil car on the road!</font>

That's un-called for. The mans car got stolen and you're saying it's "totaly a good thing" ? ? ?

Negative karma awarded.

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

Karma Karma Karma Karmelionn... hehe, loads of karme getting dished out today. I see that the mods are lovin' it. good work all.

Cyclone, any word on the car at all? Have the gardaí been busy?

adnans

To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bard:
    The mans car got stolen and you're saying
    </font>

I think your wrong there bard,
    and id have more respect for you if you actually came out and gave me negative karma for a real reason

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I think your wrong there bard,
    and id have more respect for you if you actually came out and gave me negative karma for a real reason
    </font>

Firstly, I couldn't care less whether you, Gladiator, respect me or not - it's really no skin off my nose. Secondly, you deserved it - saying that someone having their car stolen is a "totally good thing" is a bit out of order IMHO. Thirdly, ITS ONLY KARMA AND IT DOESNT MATTER FFS! Chill out.

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Renton

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    Main Entry: kar·ma
    Pronunciation: 'kär-m& also 'k&r-
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Sanskrit karma fate, work
    Date: 1827
    1 often capitalized : the force generated by a person's actions held in Hinduism and Buddhism to perpetuate transmigration and in its ethical consequences to determine the nature of the person's next existence
    2 : VIBRATION 4
    - kar·mic /-mik/ adjective
    </font>

Gladiator, youre starting negative vibes ..
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    Main Entry: vi·bra·tion
    Pronunciation: vI-'brA-sh&n
    Function: noun
    Date: 1655
    1 a : a periodic motion of the particles of an elastic body or medium in alternately opposite directions from the position of equilibrium when that equilibrium has been disturbed (as when a stretched cord produces musical tones or molecules in the air transmit sounds to the ear) b : the action of vibrating : the state of being vibrated or in vibratory motion: as (1) : OSCILLATION (2) : a quivering or trembling motion : QUIVER
    2 : an instance of vibration
    3 : vacillation in opinion or action : WAVERING
    4 a : a characteristic emanation, aura, or spirit that infuses or vitalizes someone or something and that can be instinctively sensed or experienced -- often used in plural b : a distinctive usually emotional atmosphere capable of being sensed -- usually used in plural
    - vi·bra·tion·al /-shn&l, -sh&-n&l/ adjective
    - vi·bra·tion·less /-sh&n-l&s/ adjective
    </font>

And that is why u had negative karma given to you.

RentZ

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Renton:
    vibration</font>

me likes.

Glad, Do you piss ppl off in real life just as much? Must be a hard life when ppl cross the street to avoid coming into contact with you... smile.gif

You are not even worthy of the title "muppet".

Al.

Sedulously eschew obfuscatory hyperverbosity and prolixity.

You really should you know.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by adnans:
    Cyclone, any word on the car at all? Have the gardaí been busy?</font>

Not a whisper yet, that Gardai don't seem to see car crime as a high priority.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Trojan:
    me likes.

Glad, Do you piss ppl off in real life just as much? Must be a hard life when ppl cross the street to avoid coming into contact with you... smile.gif

You are not even worthy of the title "muppet".

Al.

</font>

dont talk to me, i might be wrong but aint you the guy who hacked people on the CS board?

anywho you dont know me, so dont persume to. these boards often show one side of a person, like personaly i think your a total ****er. i may be wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

yes ur right they dont i was talking to one and they are trying to work on the speed it takes to get from the chippers to the garda station .

also i believe i parked your car somewhere in the liffy it seemed fine when i left it . bloody thing raped the wall sorry for the taking it i was chased by 2 ct's with augs and i needed to get away asap

btw if the bomb is still in it give it a good old kick it hasent gon off

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

[This message has been edited by elexes (edited 24-08-2001).]

Advertisement