Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to sell a watch?

Options
  • 05-11-2019 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I have been tasked by a family member to sell their watch. The watch is a Tag Heuer Carrera, Calibre 5 Automatic, with a leather strap.

The watch itself has been worn a total of 2 or 3 times and cost around 2500e new two years ago.

Could anyone advise what the best route to go would be please? I will try attach photos tonight.

Thamks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Homer

Adverts.ie, plenty of photos taken up close in good natural light. Explain as much as you can in relation to when it was purchased, if it has full box, paperwork etc and if it has been serviced ever?
    Be prepared to take a bath on the original RRP as Tag is one brand that does not hold its value.
    Oh and make sure you say on the advert that you’re not interested in swaps or part exchanges or you will have clowns offering you a half eaten mars bar and a child’s bmx in part exchange..
    post pics and info here and we can use the likes of Chrono24 and TZ UK to give you a realistic pre owned value.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

swap my ad

(Couldn't resist.)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭PokeHerKing

OmegaGene wrote: »
    What’s the model number out of interest
    I do have a thing for tag heuer

tag war211b-4 rhd6453

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭893bet

One of the few tags I like.

I think remember seeing them changing hands second hand for less than 1k.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭oxocube

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I do have a thing for tag heuer

Meet your brother :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Rob.M14

Hi guys, I'm new on this forum. I have a beautiful Breitling Chronomat Evolution for sale if there's any interest on here. 2010 model comes with original bracelet and a new Breitling black leather strap. Full set.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,474 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Rob.M14 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm new on this forum. I have a beautiful Breitling Chronomat Evolution for sale if there's any interest on here. 2010 model comes with original bracelet and a new Breitling black leather strap. Full set.

Stick it up with some photos on the for sale thread.
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/111750082

Advertisement