Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Evil Ba***t steals Evil bike...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Tenzor07 wrote: »
    A Brazen S-Bag steals one of the most unique MTB's in Ireland... hope he's caught and serves time...

http://www.stickybottle.com/latest-news/video-unique-e10000-bike-stolen-in-smash-and-grab-on-irish-bike-shop/

I'd hope he'd realise he can't sell it, or ride it, and hand it back, and not dump it.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭paul mountainbike

Truth be told it's more than likely striped now if he knew what he was doing .

Looks like he did a stock check first look ,then did his deed.

Eastern Europe market ??????

I feel for Peter who owns n runs this superb business , a bloke who works hard and gives first class service.
    Provides local employment .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Truth be told it's more than likely striped now if he knew what he was doing .

Looks like he did a stock check first look ,then did his deed.

Eastern Europe market ??????

I feel for Peter who owns n runs this superb business , a bloke who works hard and gives first class service.
    Provides local employment .

2nd this. Met Peter a couple of times in the shop. Can't be easy making a high end bike shop work where he's based but he does it.
    Seems like a decent hard working chap. Hope there is some good news out of this for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I'm feel for the shop owner.

But it looks like there was no security on that bike? Not even a lock.

There is an epidemic of bike crime at the moment. We have a secure monitored underground car park with bike cage and multiple locks. Mostly cheap bikes. They still get into it and have stolen bikes worth peanuts.

Regardless of what they are worth they are doing it because the chance of getting caught or punished is extremely low.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,032 ✭✭✭prunudo

If people didn't buy bikes, parts or tools at too good to be true prices there would be no market for these scumbags to sell their ill gained products.

• Advertisement
Advertisement