Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

13 year-old girl critical after Lisnaskea machete attack

Options
  • 17-11-2019 5:13pm
    Site Banned Posts: 1

A 13 year-old girl I in a critical condition and a 41 year-old woman is also injured after a gang of men forced their way into a house in Lisnaskea in Co. Fermanagh last night and stabbed them with machetes.

This is a horrific crime. Someone who can do that to a child needs to be put away for life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,759 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

County Germany?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,877 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Dubrangan wrote: »
    A 13 year-old girl I in a critical condition and a 41 year-old woman is also injured after a gang of men forced their way into a house in Lisnaskea in Co. Germany last night and stabbed them with machetes.

This is a horrific crime. Someone who can do that to a child needs to be put away for life.
    Co. Germany will be a major economic boost to a United Ireland when reunification happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Imagine OP meant Fermanagh

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

That's horrific. Hope she's gonna be ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

God almighty, that is terrible.

Edit to add a link https://www.thejournal.ie/fermanagh-serious-assault-4894919-Nov2019/
    The poor child.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Seen the video of this, horrific life changing injury, dont care about their feuds there is no reason to cut a young girl like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

dreadful stuff. is stab the correct verb for a machete?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

What a cowardly disgusting thing to do. Hopefully the poor child will recover. She will be scarred for life physically and mentally.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,286 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Seen the video of this, horrific life changing injury, dont care about their feuds there is no reason to cut a young girl like that.

There's a video?

Someone went about recording this? And then published it?

What the hell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Seems to be a load of lads riled up by whatsapp and YouTube videos these days.

Violence begets violence and there is no bigger scrapper of the barrel than a spiral of violence. It’ll most likely get worse before it gets better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

lawred2 wrote: »
    There's a video?

Someone went about recording this? And then published it?

What the hell?

And people are actually watching it? Sick bastards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

ceadaoin. wrote: »

Video was made by one of the victims family as far as I know, are they sick bastards in your opinion?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,450 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

This is a serious and disturbing incident. It's not one to speculate about or try to make jokes out of. A number of posts have been deleted (and a couple of posters dealt with)

Any more posts like that will be subject to further sanction

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

ceadaoin. wrote: »

I've watched it, its not immediately apparent what's going until the end. I watched it without the sound on first so didn't hear the dialogue, so jump down off the high horse and stop being so precious, princess

Terrible thing to happen to a child, i hope she recovers and the animals that did this get caught or die a painful death

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

I've watched it, its not immediately apparent what's going until the end. I watched it without the sound on first so didn't hear the dialogue, so jump down off the high horse and stop being so precious, princess

Terrible thing to happen to a child, i hope she recovers and the animals that did this get caught or die a painful death

Jeepers if it is a case that the attacked people were filming an atttack instead of protecting kids, I have reached peak mobile phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

Gynoid wrote: »
    Jeepers if it is a case that the attacked people were filming an atttack instead of protecting kids, I have reached peak mobile phone!

They filmed it after the attack apparently, the guy in the home made movie said there was no one home only the 2 females and an infant

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Thelonious

That was Bernie Joyce that did the attack I reckon. He is Big Joe's brother.

It was Gramsey Joyces house that was attacked. Loads of videos up on youtube relating to the feud between Gramsey and Bernie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Thelonious wrote: »

It was Gramsey Joyces house that was attacked. Loads of videos up on youtube relating to the feud between Gramsey and Bernie.

The Bobby ding dongs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

It was Gramseys christy that started this according to the media he was sending for big Joes' Joe in Mullingar. Be interesting to see how it plays out now

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭snickers

Probably in shock but have to say she was incredibly calm in the video for someone with a wound that size in her poor girl .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Damien360

Thelonious wrote: »

I saw one of the Joyce’s getting interviewed on the BBC. As soon as she spoke and with a name like Joyce, the penny dropped. But the BBC is calling it a paramilitary style attack ? Why call it that ? I don’t remember machete attacks in NI all that often. In fact last one I remember was the Polish lad in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

Girl (13) in critical condition following machete attack in Fermanagh https://jrnl.ie/4894919

This is the latest attack in the vicious traveller feud between families in Fermanagh and Westmeath. Why do the authorities keep bowing to these sub humans?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Was the thirteen year old girl the target?
    Sorry if I'm not reading between the lines, but...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

A gang forced entry to a house and hacked at a 13 year old girl and a 41 year old woman with machetes.

I assumed it was accidental or something but no they appear to have deliberately targeted the child.

And the government will keep throwing money at them. Plus ca change.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,395 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

That's horrendous.

Pavee Point won't be able to explain that away.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Thelonious

It's never a dull moment in this country with all the **** that goes on.

Famous sports stars raping girls. Wannabe rapper in court for ramming a dildo up a young lads arse. Traveller feud videos being uploaded pretty much daily.

And the one thing tying it all together is obviously cocaine. I'd like to put coke in room 101 !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

That's horrendous.

The vile scrotes will find a way to blame the “settled” community.

Sadly it will take some horrendous event (even worse than this story) to get the authorities to begin to even think about sorting out our cultural friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

That's horrendous.

You won't hear a f*cking peep out of Pavee Point for the next week. They'll pop up next time a gang of them get thrown out of a pub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Always feuding

Advertisement