Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A personal horror story of online dating apps.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

dvdman1 wrote: »
    You have been wronged and you should report this to the garda asap. these 2 guys are certainly likely to do this again, help the next victim by filing a report, dont just let this lie

100% this. Make sure they know this was absolutely wrong. So sorry for what happened to you OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭JackTaylorFan

"Stealthing" as I believe it is called, is rape, full-stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭gavkm27

Sorry this happened to you.
    What I take from this is if you could be a bit more open with your friends from the outset. I often go to Dublin and stay at friends but I’ll happily discuss that I’m on the grind looking for a hookup and what do you think of this lad etc etc. Maybe they would have advised against it who knows but Having to make up an excuse to leave then sat in a take away at 5am being ashamed to call them is a lonely place to be. Definitely consider that area and hopefully you can chat to a friend about this face to face and this isn’t your only outlet for what happened.

Advertisement