Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Toasty113 wrote: »
    With regards to the G&G scars again, when will they be in and what price will they be?And will they be in in both shops? I'll probably be looking for them off ya as soon as their in!

Thanks

Bump

Oh and what other G&G stock do you have in? Might mosey on down tomorow if I can get a lift from the parents:D

EDIT: Nevermind, I rang earlier and got all the answers I needed. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭diverdriver

ricka wrote: »
    Yep, full trades.
    Its made by KJ but under license held by Cybergun.Cybergun pay Sig Sauer a fee for every one produced.It is, believe it or not the only model in law that should be advertised as a p226.
    Ok thanks, order on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭tonycombat

Hey just wondering if you have any bio bbs in stock in your rathcoole shop currently

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

tonycombat wrote: »
    Hey just wondering if you have any bio bbs in stock in your rathcoole shop currently

Cybergun AEG Expert Bio's €15 (5,000)
    G&G Bio's €20 (5,000)

Both are .2's, both in plentiful stock in Rathcoole...just in time for the weekend ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

I'm afraid the link ain't working, nor can I actually find you on facebook:confused:

• Advertisement

Toasty113 wrote: »
    I'm afraid the link ain't working, nor can I actually find you on facebook:confused:

Facebook are doing some site maintenance this evening, commercial pages can't be accessed tonight :mad: but it should be sorted by tomorrow - I'll let you guys know as soon as it is!

To search for us on Facebook type HobbyAirsoft.ie into the search box on the top right hand corner of your homepage.

Alternatively you can search for Richard Seery and get onto the page that way.

Don't worry Toasty113, I'll count you as one of the first 50 fans and your free BB's will be waiting for you. All you need to do is find something you want to spend €50 on...shouldn't be too difficult!! :D

All technical difficulties have now been resolved & links are working so........drumroll!!!!

Become a fan of HobbyAirsoft.ie on Facebook!

HobbyAirsoft.ie are now on Facebook (wohoo!!)biggrin.gif

http://www.facebook.com/pages/HobbyAirsoftie/110440529474

Become a fan of HobbyAirsoft.ie for exclusive special offers, a heads up on new stock before it hits the shelves, reviews of the hottest A.E.G's on the market and a whole load of airsoft related fun!
    Check out our photo's to see the HobbyAirsoft lads kitted out, locked and loaded...

First 50 fans of HobbyAirsoft.ie will receive a FREE pack of BB's with every purchase over €50.

Click on the link to become a fan!

[font=&quot]http://www.facebook.com/pages/HobbyAirsoftie/110440529474[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

have you's got the helkion marpat boonies or garrison caps in rathcoole

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Gatling wrote: »
    have you's got the helkion marpat boonies or garrison caps in rathcoole

1 x marpat Garrison Cap in stock
    1 x Marpat Boonie hat in stock

both in Rathcoole

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Hey lads, wondering what hop-up buckings you ahve in stock and what prices they are?
    Thanks!

Hey Lefty, at the minute none.

We are however placing an order today and have included a number of items such as hop buckings, pistons, piston heads, gear sets, springs etc...

Should have within the next 2 weeks.

• Advertisement

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!
    • GSG I.S. Mp5 with Blowback only €220 :eek:
    • G&G GR16 Carbine Plastica with BlowBack €210
    • G&G GR15 Raider Plastica (CQB) with BlowBack €220
    • Desert Eagle .50AE (CO2) with Full Auto €125

And don't forget to become a fan of HOBBYAIRSOFT.IE on Facebook....First 50 fans get FREE BB's with any purchase over €50.

They're going quick so click on the link to get yours!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

I just became a fan on the facebook page there, new to the whole airsoft thing but should be buying off your website soon enough :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭KOBOY

HAVE U GOT A Colt M4A1 CQBR INSTOCK AND A LSIT OF GBB PISTOLS PLEASE THANKS.

KOBOY wrote: »
    HAVE U GOT A Colt M4A1 CQBR INSTOCK AND A LSIT OF GBB PISTOLS PLEASE THANKS.

Hey Koboy, yes Colt M4-A1 CQBR is in stock in the Rathcoole shop.

We also have the following pistols in stock :
    Sig P229
    Sig P226
    Sig SP2022 (Metal & ABS slide versions)
    Desert Eagle .50AE
    Sigma 40F (short mag)
    SW 1911PD
    Beretta M9A1
    Taurus PT 24/7 (Metal & ABS slide versions)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

hi all
    kinda new here but it's great :D
    btw hobbyairsoft is really goin places, was there few months ago and its well better now;) just a quick question does the panther carbine m4a1 cqbr come with the m203 launcher?

Just to ask if theres any public transport going to your Rathcolle shop? thanks.

T4RGET wrote: »
    hi all
    kinda new here but it's great :D
    btw hobbyairsoft is really goin places, was there few months ago and its well better now;) just a quick question does the panther carbine m4a1 cqbr come with the m203 launcher?

The M4A1 (€170) and M203(€140) are sold seperately. The M203 launcher comes with a grenade, we've got two in stock in Rathcoole.

KOBOY wrote: »
    Just to ask if theres any public transport going to your Rathcolle shop? thanks.

Dublin Bus Route 68 comes into Greenogue business park and leaves you around a 5 minute walk from HobbyAirsoft. Alternatively you can get a bus (number 69) to Rathcoole village, shouldn't take more than 20 minutes to walk to the shop from there.

Feel free to give us a call on 01-2573102 if you need more specific directions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Sarsoft wrote: »
    The M4A1 (€170) and M203(€140) are sold seperately. The M203 launcher comes with a grenade, we've got two in stock in Rathcoole.

wow its comes with a shower grenade:eek:, its cheaper then other places and it comes with a shower cartidge :D sweeeaaaat.. but seriuosly it is changing, a lot , but in a good way :cool:

Thanks, hope to be around there within this week, thanks again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi do you have any G&G motors (long type) my m4 is sick,,,,,,, :(

thermo wrote: »
    hi do you have any G&G motors (long type) my m4 is sick,,,,,,, :(

Not sure Thermo, might have 1 knocking about down in the Crookstown shop. I've asked the lads to bring me up a box of, erm, equipment for this week. Might have one then. Will let you know Thursday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

My dead Colt 1911 is on the way back up to you guys, spoke on the phone just there and was told to send it back for replacement. Should I send it to the Kildare or the Dublin shop? Kildare probably?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

sci-ops wrote: »
    Not sure Thermo, might have 1 knocking about down in the Crookstown shop. I've asked the lads to bring me up a box of, erm, equipment for this week. Might have one then. Will let you know Thursday?

the crookstown shop would be handier for me to get to, should i ring to find out?

thermo wrote: »
    the crookstown shop would be handier for me to get to, should i ring to find out?

You can call the guys in Crookstown on 059-8623889.

My dead Colt 1911 is on the way back up to you guys, spoke on the phone just there and was told to send it back for replacement. Should I send it to the Kildare or the Dublin shop? Kildare probably?

We're out of stock on 1911's in both shops at the minute, getting a batch in Kildare next Monday and will have them in Rathcoole on Tuesday so feel free to pop in wherever is handier for you to get to!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Sarsoft wrote: »
    We're out of stock on 1911's in both shops at the minute, getting a batch in Kildare next Monday and will have them in Rathcoole on Tuesday so feel free to pop in wherever is handier for you to get to!

Well I'll be posting it up sometime this week, so ye can just send one on whenever you get them. If I could have it for the weekend after next that'd be great, it must be christened at G-Tac 2!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Have there been GPS co-ords posted for the two shops? My confidence in my getting-there abilities is weak, and I'd like to drop into Rathcoole at some point :-)

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Have there been GPS co-ords posted for the two shops? My confidence in my getting-there abilities is weak, and I'd like to drop into Rathcoole at some point :-)

Hi Dave, nope, don't think there has been GPS co-ords posted.

If your looking to go to the Rathcoole shop, the best way is turn off from the N7 for Rathcoole and head for Newcastle. The first roundabout you come to is the entrance for the Aerodrome Business Park on your right. Take that, drive straight down, you will come to a x-road, go straight on through that and it's the last gate on your right. Unit 10, also now has a nice big sign outside.

Using multimap for the co-ords : Lat = 53:17:57N Lon = 6:27:46W

Can't vouch for how accurate that is though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Just to let ye know that G&G GR15 Raider is an absolute peach, my god it sang beautifully down in Galway on sunday, Top Product

Thanks for all your help as usual Marcus.

B~

Advertisement