Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rathbeggan Airsoft

Options
  • 29-01-2009 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

Rathbeggan Airsoft, Dunshaughlin, Co. Meath
    OPENING 1st FEBRUARY 2009
    This 14 acre Lake and Woodland Venue is sure set to deliver another great place to play!
    4 different zones within the complex offering everything from CQB to Patrol Ambush and more.
    Games Saturdays and Sundays from 10.00am
    Full day €25
    Half Day €15
    Gear Rental €25 (1/2 or Full day)
    We also offer a special "Intro to Airsoft" package for complete beginners. Includes all equipment, full safety training, and mentored game
    Please contact us for details 01 8240197 or http://www.rathbegganairsoft.com
    Full facilities on site, Coffee Shop, Toilets, Parking,Viewing area.
    Easy access on Bus Route 109 For Directions and Map http://www.rathbegganairsoft.com
    Satellite Co-ordinates N 53 28.14 W 06 30.297
    RATHBEGGAN AIRSOFT IS A FULL FACE PROTECTION VENUE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Airsoftcrazy

wat age do u have to be to play

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭big dan

Fair play to you lad. Airsoft will single handedly kick start the economy!!
    Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭ravey

Thanks Dan, were gonna try anyway!

Age limit is 14 upwards, but if you are under 18 youll need to have a parent or guardian arrive with you and sign the waiver on site.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Good luck, Davey.

Bren

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

hey guys good luck with the site will bring the lads and myself up from 1st Recon

Thanks guys.
    More places to play...more people to see....through your crosshairs!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭donmaga1

Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

best of luck cant wait to check it out sounds great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

this is perfect only about 20-25 mins away:-)

will all four areas be open at once or are they going to be for seperate games
    any pics

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

congrats amd good luck with the site...will drop in after my next session in hrta!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

good to hear.

I had spoken in the shop to a few customers who were telling me bout this, sounds great

I'll make sure to pop up soon

In theory, the 4 different zones either singly or combined can give the player up to 10 different theatres, long, short, hilly, flat, ah theres no point, I could go on for hours. Ya just gotta get here and give it a try.

Just remember, we are very definitely a FULL FACE COVER VENUE.
    Shemagh or comforter or Bally, its up to the individual. We know youll be smiling...but we dont want to see the grin till after the game!

Dave:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

As a vocal opponent to full face (preface complete), may i ask why you are a Full Face only site?

Cheers,
    DrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Well done lads, look forward to seeing the place.

This might actually drag me out of semi-retirement :)

A condition of our insurance mate. Given a reasonable period of safe gaming, we may well be able to re negotiate this but not for at least 6 months. Similarly all AEGs etc will be chronoed on site.

Keep it safe............Or Lose it!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

ravey wrote: »
    A condition of our insurance mate. Given a reasonable period of safe gaming, we may well be able to re negotiate this but not for at least 6 months. Similarly all AEGs etc will be chronoed on site.

Keep it safe............Or Lose it!

Keep that up past 6 months...if theres one thing creeping into the game is snakey crafty ***** trying to trick chronos

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

im sure ATF will mke its way over to your site ps do you have any pictures of your site...

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

mafiaboy wrote: »
    im sure ATF will mke its way over to your site ps do you have any pictures of your site...

we sure will best of luck with the new site Dave

The Airsoft Tactical Force :D

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Keep that up past 6 months...if theres one thing creeping into the game is snakey crafty ***** trying to trick chronos

Dave, be advised that you may receive a visit from the 400-480 fps merchants who were evicted from a certain charity day not too long ago.
    I wear a mesh mask, so don't want these wasters getting in anywhere I'm playing. Thanks man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Easy access on Bus Route 109

Thats not Dublin bus is it?

P.S. Good luck with the site, I'll be out to you when the weather clears up a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Good luck lads, hope to get out to you soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captaindanwaldo

Sure its only around the corner, how could I not go...see you all there this weekend rain, snow or shine...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

The bus is a Bus Eireann bus sadly but it drops you off right outside the site on the N3.

Also if you think about the full mask thing a root canal can cost up to 600euro if your lucky so either wear a face mask for a few hours or **** over a great new site? the choice is pretty simple i think :D

Been waiting so long to play this site can't believe its finally opening! :D

P.s. there is a few pictures of the CQB/Training area here http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbum.jsp?MemberId=6872456943&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=9182563803

and if you type in Rathbeggan airsoft you should get a video of the test games from the CQB/Training area....just remember that it is not the actually gaming site it is only the CQB course that is part of the site :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

QFT, Every AEG should be tested before any game in every site always imo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

awesome only 20 mins from me :D as above im sure we'll be out soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Regarding the full face mask requirement, can I use a balaclava as a substitute?
    Anyway this site looks great, good diversity in environments and not too far away. Me and the lads will be heading up to you soon;)

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Just remember, we are very definitely a FULL FACE COVER VENUE.
    Shemagh or comforter or Bally, its up to the individual. We know youll be smiling...but we dont want to see the grin till after the game!

Dave:D

I thinks that's a yes to ballys :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Shiva wrote: »
    ...This might actually drag me out of semi-retirement :)
    Tut tut, young fellas these days!:P:D

Well done guys on the new site and the very best of luck - cant wait to give it a blast. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lads i wish you all the best with your site and hope it goes well!!

hope to get out to you when you open to have a look;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement