Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canyon Endurance AL 7.0 for sale, size small

Options
  • 19-10-2020 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

For Sale - size small (approx. 52) meteor grey Canyon Endurance AL 7.0 in great condition.
    Brand new Shimano 105 cranks (can provide receipt for warranty too), upgraded Fulcrum Racing 7 wheels, new chain, new brake pads, new bar tape, new cables etc.
    Selle Italia X1 saddle, Canyon S23 VCLS CF (25mm setback) seat post, Canyon V15 stem, Canyon H28 Road AL handlebars. Full Shimano 105 groupset.
    As you can see I have had this fully serviced this to ensure it’s as good as new.
    I have a few spare parts which I’ll throw in too (spare brake pads, chain links, Canyon Torque wrench etc. as they’re no use to me now).
    Can provide proof of purchase if required.
    11 speed 53/39 and 11/25 cassette.

€700. Can meet around Meath / Dublin area, obviously subject to Covid restrictions!

Any questions just shout.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Welshkev

Any interest before I list elsewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Would you take €560? Is the rear wheel as per the picture, or is it Fulcrum?

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Welshkev

Effects wrote: »
    Would you take €560? Is the rear wheel as per the picture, or is it Fulcrum?

Sorry, you're right, I completely forgot I got a new Campagnolo C17 Rear Wheel at the end of last year for it. The bike's not been used since before the lockdown back in March, so I'd say the wheel only has a few hundred km's at most on it.

I think that's a bit low, but I'd be willing to meet at €600 if you're able to meet this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Sounds good. Send me a pm with details about where you're based and we can sort it out.

Advertisement