Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy New Year

Options
  • 31-12-2009 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭

I would just like to wish all the regulars here a Happy New Year. I have been using this forum for a few years. However, I found that this year we have made a significant shift in relation to respect for the different modalities of therapy that people use. To all that have contributed to this I would like to say thanks:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Filan

Good luck in '10' to you too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Best wishes for nought ten, to everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

Happy new year. May the tens...no...teens... what do we call it? bring plenty of psychological advancement for civilisation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Valmont wrote: »
    Happy new year. May the tens...no...teens... what do we call it? bring plenty of psychological advancement for civilisation.

Does that mean I can't quote Freud excellent paper "Civilisation and its Discontents";)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Happy TwentyTen to all! Thanks for all the contributions, and I look forward to many more in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 rjb80

Odysseus wrote: »
    I found that this year we have made a significant shift in relation to respect for the different modalities of therapy that people use.

I know you were just wishing a happy new year and weren't trying to make a point but I'm new to this forum and was just interested in knowing what shift you saw this year?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Happy New Year, folks. :) Looking forward to seeing more posts here in the coming months.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

rjb80 wrote: »
    I know you were just wishing a happy new year and weren't trying to make a point but I'm new to this forum and was just interested in knowing what shift you saw this year?

We all now respect NLP :)

Advertisement