Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who would you like to be the baddie in the X-Men 2?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

what about Onslaught? I only read one comic with him in it and it was pretty ****in kewl! He was like Prof. Xavier gone wrong or something. and he had a **** load of sentinals attack New york and a load of super heros turned up to stop him. then the comic ended and i was left wondering!

anyway he was cool..... point made!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by Volvagia
    what about Onslaught? I only read one comic with him in it and it was pretty ****in kewl! He was like Prof. Xavier gone wrong or something. and he had a **** load of sentinals attack New york and a load of super heros turned up to stop him. then the comic ended and i was left wondering!

Not a bad choice, except for the fact that Onslaught was so damned powerful the full range of superheroes had to team up to try and stop him.

They'd have to tone him down beyond belief if they were to try this.

Also, you'd never be able to make this into a movie the fans would approve of given the "real" background to the story :
    Onslaught is Xavier, sort of. He was "created" when something went a bit wrong when Xavier mind-wiped Magneto at the end of the graphic novel Fatal Attractions which is also where Wolverine had his adamantium leeched from his skeleton by Magneto.

jc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭fisifan01

id like to see sinsiter as the main baddie in X men 2. And apocalypse as the principle foe in part 3. Magneto should turn good towards the end of the saga as he did in the cartoon series.
    why isn`t beast in the Xmen movies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭BJJ

Sinister perfect, but it'll need some serious CGI

Advertisement