Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What movie did you watch last night?

Options
1132133134135136138»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Boo-yah

Zoolander. It was much better than I remembered. Owen Wilson and Will Ferrel steal the show. The charachter of Zoolander does grate but he is still quite funny. Owen Wilson is incredibly funny as Hansel. They should of had him as the main character

Best Line (not exact quote):

Hansel: I spent the last two weeks in polynesia, hanging with spider monkeys, dropping acid, changing my whole perspective on ****.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I watched Fight Club last night. I hadnt seen the movie in a while and it is one my fav movies of all time so I just had to watch it. The acting the film is superb. I am a huge Edward Norton fan, he is one of the best actors out there today. Brad Pitt is excellent as well and sometimes doesnt get the credit he deserves as an actor because of his sex symbol image. The story is fantastic and rings true on so many points. I simply love this quote.
    Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy **** we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off

Simply a fantastic movie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Red Eye. Bleaurgh, what a pile of steaming faeces. Just awefull :(

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭thejovialhost

Rabies wrote:
    Family Guy the movie.
    Was expecting better.
    Ditto. It was just full of random jokes - "remember the time....."

I watched The Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy. Quite good :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Jesper

Has anyone seen Cinderella man yet? any reviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Jesper

Hold on family guy the movie????
    When was that where was it on. the funniest show on TV

Jesper wrote:
    Hold on family guy the movie????
    When was that where was it on. the funniest show on TV
    Yes Family Guy the movie - stewie griffen the untold story.
    Available in US on dvd i think and of course to download from certain p2p networks..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,306 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Desperado. Very good action movie with a lot of cool sequences and dialog. A good popcorn movie.

Napoleon Dynamite on DVD. Genius. Sheer Genius.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,146 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on VHS (yes that's right VHS! I got it for six euro out of curiosity). Not Gilliams best (Brazil) nor as good as the book, but still worth a watch. Duke's adrenal gland trip is probably worth the watch alone.

Oh yeah, and Play.com has the family guy movie advertised for R2 release in October sometime....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

Rocky i , ii & iii .

I was trying to do a rocky marathon but had to throw in the towl after the 3rd one .

BTW fear and loathing is available on DVD in tower for a little over a tenner .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Ichi The Killer.

Somehow, I simply cannot get tired of that film.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

The Hills Have Eyes.

Too much girly screaming for my liking, so you might see it soon in the FS forum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Sorry lads, but I'm locking this and all threads of it's kind. No more threads where you don't have to put any effort into a post as they serve no purpose other than to up your post count, and nobody reads the posts anyway, because they're too busy spamming up their post count.

Please don't start another thread like this again, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement