Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Keys found on Griffith Road

Options
  • 05-12-2018 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

House Keys found on Griffith Road, Finglas Glasnevin area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Try lost.ie you may have better luck getting them back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Michael joseph

Try lost.ie you may have better luck getting them back.

thanks, I found the keys. Just trying to find the owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

If you haven't already, I'd post this over on www.reddit.com/r/Ireland as well - the Irish gossip media often trawls /r/Ireland looking for original content to steal and republish as clickbait (:rolleyes:), so there's a chance that some of them (Dublin Live, Lovin Dublin, Joe etc) might pick it up and share it on Facebook to a wider audience.

Good luck finding their owner!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Are you supposed to hand them into the nearest garda station?

There should really be 1 official site for stuff like this. I have seen lost dogs wandering about but there are loads of sites listing lost & found stuff, all trying to grab their bit of advertising money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Michael joseph

rubadub wrote: »
    Are you supposed to hand them into the nearest garda station?

There should really be 1 official site for stuff like this. I have seen lost dogs wandering about but there are loads of sites listing lost & found stuff, all trying to grab their bit of advertising money.

I will be dropping them up to Finglas Garda station this evening.

• Advertisement
Advertisement