Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This "culture" frightens me. Don't let them integrate with normal society.

• 04-12-2018 4:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭

I know this has been done to death here, but what is happening in this country?

This abnormal, brutish behaviour openly deranged and violent (at best, brushed off by Pavee Point) is now being openly documented and published for local (and global) consumption and the whole thing sickens me.

If this behaviour and attitudes spreads and is urged to be permitted to integrate into normal society it will be one sick little country.

One the one hand I feel sorry for the guards trying to deal with this behaviour, on the other I know that there's precious little being done to prevent this open encitement to violence due to absolute mayhem breaking out if it's properly addressed.

Have a good look at this venerated culture, a culture that demands respect and fear and celebrates violence and destruction on all levels and endlessly sucks the state's tit, filled with your hard earned taxes.

Here's Bimmy the Sharer's gift to society, spreading an endless stream of violence and ignorance:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW_AcSsPkIqWkXP7LZ-JV9w

Spend an hour in any traveller town and you'll soon find out who runs the place. Take in the flash motors, the attitude, the lawlessness and the sheer disregard for conventional manners.

Don't let them integrate, make them stay in their own ghettos.

Civilised society can only be protected by keeping them out of it.

BTW, when is this unhinged behaviour going to get a Prime Time Investigates from the leftys in RTE?

Maybe Aine Lawlor (who bravely interviewed Peter Casey whilst trying to hold back her tears) might do it.

Or Tubridy could have a traveller special showing the best fight videos and we could text in our favourite one to meet the star of it?

No, might antagonise the do-gooders.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

dense wrote: »
    I know this has been done to death here, but what is happening in this country?

This abnormal, brutish behaviour openly deranged and violent (at best, brushed off by Pavee Point) is now being openly documented and published for local (and global) consumption and the whole thing sickens me.

If this behaviour and attitudes spreads and is urged to be permitted to integrate into normal society it will be one sick little country.

One the one hand I feel sorry for the guards trying to deal with this behaviour, on the other I know that there's precious little being done to prevent this open encitement to violence due to absolute mayhem breaking out if it's properly addressed.

Have a good look at this venerated culture, a culture that demands respect and fear and celebrates violence and destruction on all levels and endlessly sucks the state's tit, filled with your hard earned taxes.

Here's Bimmy the Sharer's gift to society, spreading an endless stream of violence and ignorance:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW_AcSsPkIqWkXP7LZ-JV9w

Spend an hour in any traveller town and you'll soon find out who runs the place. Take in the flash motors, the attitude, the lawlessness and the sheer disregard for conventional manners.

BTW, when is this unhinged behaviour going to get a Prime Time Investigates from the leftys in RTE?

Maybe Aine Lawlor (who bravely interviewed Peter Casey whilst trying to hold back her tears) might do it.

Or Tubridy could have a traveller special showing the best fight videos and we could text in our favourite one to meet the star of it?

No, might antagonise the do-gooders.

Go to Rathkeale lawless town for travellers

A beef thread posted about travellers in AH at half 4 in the morning by a poster called 'dense'.

This is some sort of royal flush

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Well the problem is one can't be seen to 'pick' on the less well off in society because that would infer that in doing so one feels superior. Thats a 'rule' in developed Irish society that harks back to the influence of the chatolic church. We were always taught that in Chatholic school. Never think onself better than anyone else especially the classes beneath you. Well the Catholics always did have a fettish for the poor not that they did anything to bring them out of poverty rather keep them their for their own advantage. I mean if everyone was rich what would the Chatholics do then in their spare time. Rather comical when u think about it. No laundrys, no special schools for the deprived. You see what im getting at.

But alas this rather creepy attitude still prevails today. We still have some who would wish to have a disturbing underlass which should be wiped out by now - just to show how wonderfully inclusive and superior they are by being kind to the poor. If there were no poor then how the hell are we supposed to know who the superior human beings are who dwell amoungst u?

No, the answer for some is not to irradicate lowerclassedness in the travelling commumity, rather keep them there, give them a small helping hand so they can just survive such that it is for them, and keep them there, like a lind of memento, a reminder for all the superior scrotes of their virtuosity. Never minds scoiety suffers for all this virtue signaling, who cares about that kind of trivial stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,083 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Spend an hour in any .... Irish ghetto and you'll soon find out who runs the place. Take in the flash motors, the attitude, the lawlessness and the sheer disregard for conventional manners.

Could have been written in any number of countries where Irish emigrated to in the past ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Could have been written in any number of countries where Irish emigrated to in the past ...

What an absolute pile of self loathing bollox.

These people are fúcking parasites. Largely just violent, thieving scum with little or nothing to offer society, except problems and expense. The world would be a better place without them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

What an absolute pile of self loathing bollox.
    That's her thing. She's not going to respond to you by the way - just scuttle off like a rat.

You know that other thread about trolling? Yeah...

What she's saying is absolute lies too - the Irish worked extremely hard and did well for themselves (e.g. NYPD, building, fire department) and didn't have "flash motors" so not only is it baiting it's also idiocy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

Jesus do people not get sick of the f*cking Traveller threads no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

…but baby it’s cold outside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,083 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

That's her thing. She's not going to respond to you by the way - just scuttle off like a rat.

You know that other thread about trolling? Yeah...

What she's saying is absolute lies too - the Irish worked extremely hard and did well for themselves (e.g. NYPD, building, fire department) and didn't have "flash motors" so not only is it baiting it's also idiocy.

Dunno where you get self-loathing from. I ain't Irish.

And it most certainly WAS said. Remember "no dogs, no blacks, no Irish".

And while some irish immigrants did well despite the opposition to them, plenty didn't. Local Irish societies in many places had an Indigent Fund to pay for the funerals of their feckless compatriots. The fund was needed because of the sheer number of cases.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,642 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

FTA69 wrote: »
    Jesus do people not get sick of the f*cking Traveller threads no?

Absolutely. 100%.

OP, there are enough traveller related threads around. I'm not going to bother linking them for you. Go start a blog if they're not enough.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement