Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American/British celebrities you would like to vanish from the spotlight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭its_steve116

Dalton Harris.
    Don't know who he is? You're lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Gabby Logan
    Kay Burley

• Registered Users Posts: 4,831 ✭✭✭RobMc59

Janet Street porter,ant and dec

Gabby Logan
    Kay Burley

Come on, you'd marry Gabby wouldn't you? ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

Gary Lineker - one of the most irritable virtue signallers on Twitter, who believes in open borders, calls people names when they disagree with him, gets paid handsomely from the tax payers and dodged taxes in Barbados, a country in the midst of an economic crisis

• Advertisement

Gary Lineker - one of the most irritable virtue signallers on Twitter, who believes in open borders, calls people names when they disagree with him, gets paid handsomely from the tax payers and dodged taxes in Barbados, a country in the midst of an economic crisis
    And he's divorced twice so he can't keep a marriage lasting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Come on, you'd marry Gabby wouldn't you? ;-)

She is attractive I will admit; but no I certainly would not marry her - too much of an irritating idiot for that I'm afraid.

She is attractive I will admit; but no I certainly would not marry her - too much of an irritating idiot for that I'm afraid.

To each their own.

Just thought of another one. Vicky Pattinson.

In fact the whole Geordie Shore cast. How has that tripe lasted longer than its American equivalent? Absolute plonkers. I like some famous people from Newcastle/Sunderland/Middlesbrough/Durham etc, but THEY are not amongst them.
    bQMIm4m.jpg

Wow, what a d-bag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭TheDavester

I actually love Piers Morgan for getting on his case, challenging him, and titling him "Chief Virtue Signaller"

Stick to the Football Gary, and focus on deciding which of one of Leicester/Spurs to follow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

the royal family. Sick of “royal babies” and that sort of ****.

Well they arent celebrities though are they ? They are royalty.
    While people can become tired as some of the rather talentless 'celebrities' that go by the description these days, I think mentioning the royal family in the same breath is uncalled for, unhelpful, and says more about they limitations of those making or applauding the suggestion, than the royal family itself.

While people can become tired as some of the rather talentless 'celebrities' that go by the description these days, I think mentioning the royal family in the same breath is uncalled for, unhelpful, and says more about they limitations of those making or applauding the suggestion, than the royal family itself.
    They're still in the public eye.

best-scotty-t-geordie-shore-quotes-geordie-shore-a-definitive-ranking-of-scotty-ts-best-one-scotty-t-geordie-shore-quotes.jpg
    What is he like?

Robbie William`s wife

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Road-Hog

Jim Davidson
    Bernard Manning
    Roy chubby brown
    Ricky Gervais
    Bojo
    Nigel Ferrage
    Trump
    Kardashian’s
    Denis Rodman
    Lebron James
    Charles Barkley
    Colin Montgomery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Haven't read a post in here... but if John Barrowman hasn't already been mentioned...you should all be ashamed of yourselves...

If he has been mentioned...my faith in humanity has been restored :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Vince Vaughan
    Ben Stiller
    Adam Sandler
    Jim Carrey < Canadian
    Melissa McCarthy
    Entire Kardashian clan
    Miranda Harte

I know it said British or American but I have to include Amanda Brunker too if we are doing a banishing.

With the exception of Carrey and Stiller I agree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

With the exception of Carrey and Stiller I agree

Carrey has been a US citizen for a decade or 2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

They're in the public eye for no good reason, except that they were born into a royal family. They're probably as talented as the Kardashians so it's not too surprising to see them included here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭jprboy

Road-Hog wrote: »
    Jim Davidson
    Bernard Manning
    Roy chubby brown
    Ricky Gervais
    Bojo
    Nigel Ferrage
    Trump
    Kardashian’s
    Denis Rodman
    Lebron James
    Charles Barkley
    Colin Montgomery

I'd say he's vanished by now - died in 2007 ! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

Ed Sheeran. His popularity goes to show how sterile and uninspired today's Top 40 is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

George Takei. Hypocritical leader of the twitter outrage mob.

Ed Sheeran. His popularity goes to show how sterile and uninspired today's Top 40 is

Now that you mention it, Drake too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Elon Musk. While not technically a celebrity, he does have a sorta celebrity status, if that makes sense. His behaviour over the Thailand cave rescue was disgraceful. After his completely impractical submarine pod wasn't used in the rescue, he went on a weird twitter tangent against one of the divers and called him a paedo. Egotistical d!ckhead.

Mick Hucknall and Taylor swift are quite annoying..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

James Cordon. Always, James Cordon.

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Elon Musk. While not technically a celebrity, he does have a sorta celebrity status, if that makes sense. His behaviour over the Thailand cave rescue was disgraceful. After his completely impractical submarine pod wasn't used in the rescue, he went on a weird twitter tangent against one of the divers and called him a paedo. Egotistical d!ckhead.
    Shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Piers Morgan is an ingratiating cùnt. He has the temperament of a toddler and adjusts his opinions to whatever happens to be popular on any given day.

He will write or say anything to keep himself relevant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Aidric wrote: »
    Piers Morgan is an ingratiating cùnt. He has the temperament of a toddler and adjusts his opinions to whatever happens to be popular on any given day.

He will write or say anything to keep himself relevant.
    He is the female version of Katie Hopkins, who has gone very quiet since she got sued, sacked by the Daily Mail and put her twitter through a shredder.

Advertisement