Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where tf can I get plastic surgery in Ireland?!

• 15-07-2018 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Googling Irish Plastic surgeon results in tons of tiny ass clinic trying to sell their surgeries but with no details or reviews, what is the most popular plastic surgeon in Ireland? What are some leads I can get? God damn I’m trying to give someone thousands of euros and I can’t even find a surgeon.

I’m looking to get a fat transfer from my stomach to my buttocks and a boob job, some facial work like jaw and chin shaving and a rhinoplasty possibly, but I swear there’s no actual clinics and surgeons in Ireland. Would asking my GP for a reference to places work?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭Jennehy

If you gave up eating macdonalds and drinking lidl wine for a start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,687 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Jennehy wrote: »

Do you and the OP know each other ?

That sounds something like a married couple would say .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Tackle the reasons why you want plastic surgery in the first place. It'll save you a fortune.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Stanford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

ZH9eaHH

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Throwawaymunna

I’m actually underweight, I just want my stomach fat cells transferred to my hips so when I gain weight I’ll have an hourglass figure.

Mods? This post isn't helpful, attacking the OP?

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Tackle the reasons why you want plastic surgery in the first place. It'll save you a fortune.

I was born male, i need to finish off my transition with some surgical help because hormones don’t do everything.

I was born male, i need to finish off my transition with some surgical help because hormones don’t do everything.

Have you had any surgery already in your transition?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

tenor.gif?itemid=3693496

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It's a night for them tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭inajock

May be you should look into cosmetic surgery...

Stanford wrote: »
    Have you had any surgery already in your transition?

No, I transitioned really young, but there’s just things I want fixing. I’m not getting SRS. I just want light facial work to smooth off some edges and then a butt fat transfer for my own aesthetics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭North inner city hoodlum

PM me, I know a guy, who knows a girl, who knows a back alley abattoir.

They're only training so it'll be cheap.

No, I transitioned really young, but there’s just things I want fixing. I’m not getting SRS. I just want light facial work to smooth off some edges and then a butt fat transfer for my own aesthetics

With respect what you describe in your initial post is way beyond cosmetic and involves serious plastic surgery, you may have to find a good consultant in the UK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

With respect what you describe in your initial post is way beyond cosmetic and involves serious plastic surgery, you may have to find a good consultant in the UK
    You may want to consider the strong possibility probability that the poster is a messer?

True but "probability" leaves room for doubt

True but "probability" leaves room for doubt

Doubt no more, but believe.

endacl wrote: »
    You may want to consider the strong possibility probability that the poster is a messer?

How am I a messer? I’m literally a transgirl looking for plastic surgery clinics here

• Advertisement

Googling Irish Plastic surgeon results in tons of tiny ass clinic trying to sell their surgeries but with no details or reviews, what is the most popular plastic surgeon in Ireland? What are some leads I can get? God damn I’m trying to give someone thousands of euros and I can’t even find a surgeon.

I’m looking to get a fat transfer from my stomach to my buttocks and a boob job, some facial work like jaw and chin shaving and a rhinoplasty possibly, but I swear there’s no actual clinics and surgeons in Ireland. Would asking my GP for a reference to places work?

Try this link
    https://www.plasticsurgery.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

How am I a messer? I’m literally a transgirl looking for plastic surgery clinics here
    Yes, dear.

Of course you are.

Then PM a mod to move this from After Hours to a more appropriate forum and see how it goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,568 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Why not get the surgeries done in London, more experience more than likely better Doctors and more choice.

Advertisement