Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Page not opening

Options
  • 19-12-2017 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭

For the last few weeks some pages won’t open for me. It says there’s a new message but when I go to open it nothing is there. I only use my mobile and touch site

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Dtp1979,

Are there particular pages where this error is occurring? Is there any sort of error message or does the page not load? Or is it a case of you being told there are new posts but there's actually none?

Could you try clearing your cache please?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Hi Dtp1979,

Are there particular pages where this error is occurring? Is there any sort of error message or does the page not load? Or is it a case of you being told there are new posts but there's actually none?

Could you try clearing your cache please?

What do you mean by clearing cache?
    It’s only on 3 pages that I know of. Yes it’s showing new stuff is being posted but I can’t see it. No error messages shown

Boards.ie Employee

This guide should direct you in how to clear the cache of the browser that you use.

What thread is this happening on?

This guide should direct you in how to clear the cache of the browser that you use.

What thread is this happening on?

In the fitness logs and general MMA chat

Boards.ie Employee

I'm afraid we're not getting any other reports of this, so it looks like it's a local issue. I'd recommend trying to use a different browser or an incognito window to see if that helps. Did clearing the cache help at all?

• Advertisement

I'm afraid we're not getting any other reports of this, so it looks like it's a local issue. I'd recommend trying to use a different browser or an incognito window to see if that helps. Did clearing the cache help at all?

It’s sporadic and happens every now and again

General chat in the fitness forum won’t show the latest messages. A few others have mentioned this too that it happens with the touch site

Same problem again. Still no change and it’s not just happening with me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Patww79 wrote: »
    Do you have any other users blocked? If you do, and they're the last poster, you'll see that there's new posts but you won't see anything on the thread.

No I’ve never blocked anyone. From what I’ve heard from other users, it’s happening on the touch site

• Advertisement

Most certainly not resolved. This site has been wrecking my head. It always happens when it’s a post on a new page. I click on but it won’t show the page until 2 or 3 days later.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement