Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Tablet for Minecraft

Options
  • 23-05-2017 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hope someone can help me. I am looking to buy a tablet for my son. I have a cheapy tablet at home that is unable to run Minecraft and I want to buy one that is able to run it. I have no clue how to go about it. (I'm a complete Minecraft dunce!) Have been on the online chats to Harvey Norman and DID Electrical and they are unable to definitively say what tablets could run the game when I sent them this link:

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Pocket_Edition_hardware_performance_(Android)#Compatible_devices

But of course are quick to say that they will not exchange a tablet if I do purchase one and the game doesn't work on it! :mad: Can anyone advise me? If I could keep it under the 200 euro mark I'd be happy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Hope someone can help me. I am looking to buy a tablet for my son. I have a cheapy tablet at home that is unable to run Minecraft and I want to buy one that is able to run it.

We got our older two Samsung galaxy note II tablets and they run minecraft fine. We kept and eye out and picked them up in a sale.

Advertisement