Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Outfit Repetition Syndrome

• 22-11-2014 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭

New syndrome!!

Do you have it?

Oxfam survey says: An astonishing 67 per cent of 18 to 24 year olds feel the same as Rachael

I can't even look in the mirror twice.

mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/ive-blown-10000-clothes-because-4669550

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

What ??

Oxfam survey? Is that where chuggers pull figures out of their holes?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

I wear the same clothes every day until they start to smell like a wet dog. Then i burn them and buy new clothes in pennys.

Does that count?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

bjork wrote: »
    New syndrome!!

Do you have it?

Oxfam survey says: An astonishing 67 per cent of 18 to 24 year olds feel the same as Rachael

I can't even look in the mirror twice.

mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/ive-blown-10000-clothes-because-4669550

Load of ORS if you ask me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,634 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

If that's what makes her happy... Looks like she spends a bit too much time on a sunbed, so I'm guessing it's more a case of vanity than any "syndrome". Especially considering she blames facebook and instgram.

Bit like saying "it's not the booze that makes me drunk and fat it's a 'syndrome'..."

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Parts of that article wouldn't be out of place on Waterford Whispers News.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

I go there.
    I see an oompa loompa.

That's my entire opinion.

Oh and the girl is loony.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

She only actually spends near 70 quid on a whole outfit. A lot of girls I know would spend that on shoes alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

I feel sorry for her, thinking that people think she is important enough for them to pay attention to what they wear over a long period of time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,316 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Luke92 wrote: »
    She only actually spends near 70 quid on a whole outfit. A lot of girls I know would spend that on shoes alone.

And they'd spend that every week.

I've known girls to fill their wardrobes and still have sacks of clothes. Literal sacks of clothes filling up the spare room.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Looks like she spends a bit too much time on a sunbed

Don't think its sunbeds. I just think most blokes could apply fake tan better than her!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I think all that fake tan has given her a brain tumour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Anyone spending that kind of money on clothes is a jackass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

<£140 p/m on clothes. Wouldn't have thought that's excessive for a girl of her age.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,634 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

TheZohan wrote: »
    <£140 p/m on clothes. Wouldn't have thought that's excessive for a girl of her age.

That's a good point - if an outfit costs, say 70 quid, and she buys one outfit for every time she goes out, then she only goes out once every two weeks.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,316 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

TheZohan wrote: »

If that's all she buys. It's still a waste of money if it's only worn once.

I know girls who will buy/sell stuff on-line. They get new designer shoes and dresses, wear them once, maybe twice and then sell them again.

Advertisement