Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Build more houses they said

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,136 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Err what?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Pull the plug because of small fire damage?

That's a bit OTT.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

That's it. Wrap her up.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Here we go

Is this the same estate workers stopped going to from fear of attacks as ND only reopened a week or so ago ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Here we go wrote: »
    Is this the same estate workers stopped going to from fear of attacks as ND only reopened a week or so ago ?

Yep

Security man is still in hospital from the attack last month . Workers cant leave and go the shop because they will be attacked.

Government promised round the clock security after the initial attacks and burning down of the houses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

I dont think so, Leyland has been there a long time. Its close to the new estate though.

I heard that the security man was up in a 1st floor portacabin and they tried (or did??) pull it down with a dumper?,might be bull**** but heard it on another site.

I heard that the security man was up in a 1st floor portacabin and they tried (or did??) pull it down with a dumper?,might be bull**** but heard it on another site.

Actually would not surprise me at all. Its kinda ironic that the people these houses are being built for are the ones intent on destroying them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

kcdiom wrote: »
    Actually would not surprise me at all. Its kinda ironic that the people these houses are being built for are the ones intent on destroying them.

My poor Johno never harmed anyone ever or has never been in trouble.

My Client has a history of drug addiction, alcoholism, comes from a broken home,and grew up in an antisocial environment.

Just don't mention the 157 previous convictions and the fact he's a scrote....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Supposedly the local thugs are not a fan of the cameras or the fact ''their place of work'' is been disrupted by the builders.

nthclare wrote: »
    My poor Johno never harmed anyone ever or has never been in trouble.

My Client has a history of drug addiction, alcoholism, comes from a broken home,and grew up in an antisocial environment.

Just don't mention the 157 previous convictions and the fact he's a scrote....

I probably went to school with Johno, he was a scumbag then too

Advertisement