Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wilder vs Fury - tv options

Options
  • 24-11-2018 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,101 ✭✭✭

I know it’s on bt sports box office. But as an eir tv subscriber, who has eir sports and bt sports, will the fight be on these bt channels, or is it a ppv extra?? If so, is this ppv option even available to eir tv subscribers in Ireland??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Burty330

They added a PPV page on their website where you can buy it. I expected monthly subscription to cover it like it did with McGregor /Kabib and Canelo/GGG.

https://www.eirsport.ie/ppv

Getting shafted here I think

• Registered Users Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭ebbsy

If I couldn't just press the red button then I couldn't be arsed.

Especially at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,686 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I’m enjoying this show so far...good interviews and chats..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭megadodge

Thats for Sky customers only,anyone know where to buy it if you have only Eir and bt on eir,their places are closed online and phone so its not possible to book it?I never seen this before,they seem to be shooting themselves in the foot.

Ring up technical support and see can they do anything. I rang at 11.30 when it looked like it wasn't happening on channel 490.
    1890 260 260

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

Just tried that number,they said only sales department can do it,and they are closed and they cant do it because their systems are locked out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement