Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

China send peasant farmer on a tractor to pick up Obama from the airport for G20

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Laika123 wrote: »
    Your basically an Ashkenazi Jew, or Khazar, the zionist's don't really give a sh1t about you or your forefathers, your not an elite, if you were you'd already be rich. Your just a commoner, although if you moved to Palestine they'd allow you kick a native off their land and build a house on it.

As is her God given right

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Dont conflate Jewish with Zionism. Chalk and Cheese.

Oh, believe me, as someone who is actually not a Zionist I don't confuse the two at all.
    ...your not an elite, if you were you'd already be rich...

My family opted for "talented and good looking" instead of "wealthy", heh. We have a few big names in the arts. Not that I suspect you'd know much about that.

As for moving to Palestine, I'm too busy trying to get along in Ireland. You can go, if you want. The rest of my family live in Hollywood and Ventura. Yes, we're Ashkenazi as hell, and as far as I'm concerned that and five euro will buy you a cup of coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Laika123

As is her God given right

How is that?, the Bible/Torah says it's the land of Judah, blood, decendants, conversion in the 6th century doesn't make you a descendant of Judah.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Turns out it was his own dumb fault as just before he landed he was dying for a slash and so he phoned the Chinese consulate and asked:

"Do you have a John there?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Laika123

Turns out it was his own dumb fault as just before he landed he was dying for a slash and so he phoned the Chinese consulate and asked:

"Do you have a John there?"

And they said "No you wing the wong number"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Arsemageddon

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    Who is more important than the President of the United States? :confused:

My mammy says I'm the best boy in the whole world.

Advertisement