Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents and auctioneers

Options
  • 16-01-2019 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Has anyone ever used <a fixed price agent>

Or recommend them. They advertise a fixed price of 1300 plus VAT

Mod Note

OP, that particular agent shows how many properties they have sold so far. Looking at the numbers, reviews/opinions may be hard to come by.

Company name removed but thread left open for general discussion on this type of agency.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Askthe EA

This type of agency has been tried a number of times and they never seem to last. Not sure why, but my guess is that at such a low fee they rely on volume and with a lot of volume, service levels may suffer.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭flowerific

Well I went with this Auctioneer/Agent and I am very please with the results and I am very happy to have gone with them and I saved money on fees and got a very professional and satisfactory service.:)

Advertisement