Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IDF launches fresh strikes in Gaza in response to rocket attacks

Options
  • 15-11-2019 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-launches-fresh-strikes-in-gaza-in-response-to-rocket-attacks/

"The Israel Defense Forces said it had launched fresh airstrikes on Palestinian Islamic Jihad targets in the Gaza Strip in the predawn hours of Friday morning, in response to four rocket attacks from the coastal enclave which violated a ceasefire agreement announced the day before.

Palestinian media reported that Israeli drones and fighter jets were conducting strikes on PIJ facilities in the cities of Khan Younis and Rafah in the southern Strip."

My comment: about ****ing time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,872 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

My comment: about ****ing time.

As if "finally, this will restore a lasting peace in the West Bank!" ?

Oh look, an Israeli supporter that enjoys unabashed bloodshed of the defenceless.

I stand aghast.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,872 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Advertisement