Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avantages Halfords 6% off egiftcards + 10% off in store

Options
  • 25-06-2020 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

I am looking to pick up a bike rack in Halfords and I can get a 10% discount in store through Avantages group scheme as I have an Avantcard credit card.

I noticed Avantages also have a 6% off egiftcards offer for Halfords. Just wondering is anyone aware if it is possible to stack these? So, buy a gift card with 6% off and use it in store to buy something using the 10% discount.

I've had a read of the T&Cs and can't see anything about not using a gift card with the 10% off offer.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,694 ✭✭✭Raoul

I have bought gift cards in the past and you just get the gift card in the post. So you have your 6% off there. Then when you go in store, I don't see how they know you have received money off previously. So, I don't see why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Jonesy101

i did that before with bananarepublic and used gift cards online. it was something like 30% of gift cards so got some serious discounts so dont see why cant be done unless you have to buy off the avantcard. but best option is to ask them!

Advertisement