Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

International Series 2019

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Can you share link to this buy/sell group please? I've joined this group below but not seeing the ticket group;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/300703413315149/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nflfansukbuyandsell/?ref=share

There you go :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

Can anyone let me know, will individual game tickets go on sale next ?

Only interested in Bears and Raiders

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

s8n wrote: »

"We expect season tickets to be in high demand for this sale. If you are unsuccessful in securing tickets on this occasion there will be an individual game onsale later in June (dates to be confirmed). "

From an email I just got.

My original plan of buying season tickets for the tottenham stadium may have gone out the window, as my Panther's supporting friend has realised he probably won't make it that weekend.

Anyone here interested in splitting season tickets? I.E. I take the tickets for the Bears' game, you can have them for Carolina?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭L.S.F

Was going to go the season ticket route but 5 of us going and don't think the credit card could take the hit as would have to offload the Texans/Jags game.

3 of the lads are first timers for a live game so want good seats, looking at cat 1 or 2 for the Bengals/Rams game. I've flights and accommodation booked already, hopefully get them on the first round of sale and not have to wait for returns in September. Saying that we've always managed to get them through official sites the last few years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Myleftpeg wrote: »
    How much for the Jags tickets and how many ?

Apologies, never checked back to the thread and only saw BPB's pm. Mine arnt any use to him anyway, he needs 2 adult tickets. Got an adult and an u16 one this year. Think they are £50 and £25. Area 518, Row 12

Had club wembley last year , they were £100 each or so. but Wasnt pushed about outlaying £400 this time round. He'll enjoy it from a bit further up anyway.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Already in the queue for the WHL season tickets. Fingers crossed.

Had to refresh and a lot of people can't seem to get in per Twitter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Had to refresh and a lot of people can't seem to get in per Twitter.

I'm in the queue since about 9.56 and the loading circle is moving very slowly. I'm not refreshing for fear of missing out. Not looking good as is though.

No movement on two devices...

• Advertisement

Some small movement on my smartphone now...

No movement on two devices...

Have 2 devices myself also, phone going fine but very little movement on PC. I find if I wait a few mins and copy & paste the link into a new tab it moves the circle along.

I'm magically in on my PC browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Just got in and got 4 Cat 7s together. Keep the faith people, make sure you don't refresh as that will dump you out of the queue

I'm magically in on my PC browser.

Happy days! Let me know if you get sorted. My circle is only about halfway round. Sickened I didn't get on earlier but nearly forgot altogether here at work.

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Just got in and got 4 Cat 7s together. Keep the faith people, make sure you don't refresh as that will dump you out of the queue

Was there much of a choice?

• Advertisement

Was there much of a choice?

I couldn't choose specific seats, i gave how many seats I wanted and selected a category, it choose seats for me from there. All categories were still available for 4 seats together for what its worth.

I reckon there's lots still up for grabs the servers are just overloaded atm

Done, got two CAT 5.

I couldn't select the seat but thankfully I could select the category. Section 528, the only concern might be they are up quite high...

Done, got two CAT 5.

I couldn't select the seat but thankfully I could select the category. Section 528, the only concern might be they are up quite high...

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/tottenham/

View from my seat available here. Stadium looks amazing, I'd say there won't be a bad seat in the house

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭kevin7

I'm also in the queue here since about 9:50 on one browser and 10:01 on another. Blue circles slowly filling up...about 90% of the way around now!

Fingers crossed. Will be hoping to get something in Cat4...its been a long wait and not feeling too optimistic now.

ScummyMan wrote: »
    https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/tottenham/

View from my seat available here. Stadium looks amazing, I'd say there won't be a bad seat in the house

Hmm, I have tickets for Row 47 of Area 258.
    That map goes as high as Row 28. :pac:

• Advertisement

kevin7 wrote: »
    I'm also in the queue here since about 9:50 on one browser and 10:01 on another. Blue circles slowly filling up...about 90% of the way around now!

Fingers crossed. Will be hoping to get something in Cat4...its been a long wait and not feeling too optimistic now.

Still waiting myself. I'm in 5 different queues and they've all been stuck between 80-90% of the way for about 15 mins now. Had steady progress before that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

This is a pretty ****e system to be fair

Looking for cat 2/3/4 myself (ideally cat 3) but I just saw on this that cat 3 is also in the upper stands in the middle. Would be fairly disappointed to get those.
    0ap3000001031556.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,368 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

This is a pretty ****e system to be fair

Dreadful. Would be nice if they included some sort of feature to ping you when you reach the front of the queue or something. Keep checking the bloody tab every 2-3 minutes.

Hmm, I have tickets for Row 47 of Area 258.
    That map goes as high as Row 28. :pac:

Think you're sat on the roof :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭kevin7

I finally got in to the site just now..browser was in the queue all that time without a refresh. However...no tickets available in any section :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,368 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

What a joke. I've had the tab open for 1h 43m

d22063638a0d2c6ec496cd6a314598d6.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Terrible system. Tabs open for hours, different devices. Still couldn't get in no matter what I tried. Was really hoping to get even a single ticket for the Bears game as I've been a fan for over a decade.

Very disappointed. If anyone has a spare, please let me know.

Ah jesus. Got in finally about 10 mins ago and no 2 tickets together available anywhere. Joke. On since 9.56.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Apologies, never checked back to the thread and only saw BPB's pm. Mine arnt any use to him anyway, he needs 2 adult tickets. Got an adult and an u16 one this year. Think they are £50 and £25. Area 518, Row 12

Had club wembley last year , they were £100 each or so. but Wasnt pushed about outlaying £400 this time round. He'll enjoy it from a bit further up anyway.:)

PM sent if you still have these... I'll gladly take them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Wembley - Single game tickets will go on sale Tuesday June 25 at 10am via ticketmaster.co.uk/nfl

Spurs - Single game tickets will go on sale Thursday June 27 at 10am via ticketmaster.co.uk/nfl

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Flights and Hotel booked for Rams game now, looking forward to it.

Ticketmaster is a nightmare of a site lads, why another company doesn't try to muscle in on their monopoly of ticketing with a far superior setup is beyond me.

The WHL season ticket sales was a disaster and a half. The whole season ticket setup needs to be reviewed, everyone that missed out today needs to gamble with single games tickets forever more now essentially.

Loughc wrote: »
    Flights and Hotel booked for Rams game now, looking forward to it.

Ticketmaster is a nightmare of a site lads, why another company doesn't try to muscle in on their monopoly of ticketing with a far superior setup is beyond me.

The WHL season ticket sales was a disaster and a half. The whole season ticket setup needs to be reviewed, everyone that missed out today needs to gamble with single games tickets forever more now essentially.

That's the worst thing about missing out. Very few won't renew next year or any other year so we're stuck in that lottery from now on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Jofspring

The system was terrible but luckily I got them. I had a laptop and phone open. Laptop was showing half loaded, phone was showing nothing. Then about 5 minutes later the laptop was still half loaded and the phone had actually got in and was letting me pick a category. Section 252 so behind the goals. Obviously a long the sides would have been fantastic but they were pretty expensive.

Loads up on that Facebook page by the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Jofspring wrote: »

What's the Facebook page?

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Jofspring

moneyman wrote: »
    Jofspring wrote: »

What's the Facebook page?

Thanks.

2019 NFL London Games UK Fans Ticket Exchange is the name of the group.

Sounds like I was one of the lucky ones.
    Fingers crossed it works out for ye in the single game sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

What airport is best for getting to White Hart Lane? Not that familiar with London and just from google maps they all seem to take in and around the same amount of time but I'm sure some are a lot easier than others. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Gents I have a couple of tickets to sell, face value of course, haven't got the exact details to hand but will stick them up this evening.

They'll be for the last game, Jags/Texans, we renewed our season tickets from last year. They're some flavour of premium seat, we were very impressed last year anyway. I think they were the £114+booking ones from memory but I'll stick up the exact cost later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

What airport is best for getting to White Hart Lane? Not that familiar with London and just from google maps they all seem to take in and around the same amount of time but I'm sure some are a lot easier than others. Cheers!

Stansted would be my preferred for it, cheap and as easy as the others I would say. If you're staying close to the stadium or flying in straight for kickoff I'd say it's best. If you're making a weekend of it it matters less, the tube out to it won't be that painful if you're staying somewhat centrally.

We're doing Stansted and staying near king's cross for the Wembley game, there's not much to see/do and not many options out by the stadium. Very handy to get to from the airports too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

hots wrote: »
    Stansted would be my preferred for it, cheap and as easy as the others I would say. If you're staying close to the stadium or flying in straight for kickoff I'd say it's best. If you're making a weekend of it it matters less, the tube out to it won't be that painful if you're staying somewhat centrally.

We're doing Stansted and staying near king's cross for the Wembley game, there's not much to see/do and not many options out by the stadium. Very handy to get to from the airports too.

Cheers for the reply, yep just doing a day trip so Stansted probably makes most sense in that case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 111 ✭✭sylvanb

Stansted is the best option, Tottenham Hale station is 30-35 mins from Stansted on the Stansted Express. You can walk to the stadium from there, its 20-25 mins.

hots wrote: »
    Gents I have a couple of tickets to sell, face value of course, haven't got the exact details to hand but will stick them up this evening.

They'll be for the last game, Jags/Texans, we renewed our season tickets from last year. They're some flavour of premium seat, we were very impressed last year anyway. I think they were the £114+booking ones from memory but I'll stick up the exact cost later.

Hey, if no one has gotten there before me I'll gladly take them off your hands. Bought a premium pair off guy incognito last year and all went very smooth. I'll send a PM now.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭rebelyell99

looking to get to one of the tottenham games but wouldn't mind going to any of them .How likely is it to get tickets on the single game sale next week or will it be almost impossible ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

looking to get to one of the tottenham games but wouldn't mind going to any of them .How likely is it to get tickets on the single game sale next week or will it be almost impossible ?
    It will be a lottery and odds won't be in anyone's favour but still try anyway. Definitely a better chance you would get tickets for a Wembley game due to Wembley going up on sale first and the larger capacity available

I assume there’ll be a boards meetup for pints in London while the international games are on?

How many single game tickets will be on sale for the Wembley games 30/40,000 ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Did anyone end up buying tickets for the Wembley games yesterday?

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Did anyone end up buying tickets for the Wembley games yesterday?

I was online at 9.55 for them but no luck , wanted 2 together .Theres still a good few single tickets up for sale .Might try the tottenham tickets tomorrow but they will be even harder to get.

• Advertisement
Advertisement