Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a drummer to practice with

• 25-06-2019 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Any drummer (not a total beginner) would be interested in jam/collaboration with guitarist? I'm getting back into playing and practicing after many years again. Playing mostly original songs rock, blues and heavy, pro gear. Influenced by Deep Purple, Led Zep, Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd. No ambitions, playing for fun. Cheers.
    Dublin area!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 BluesRock

Hi,
    I'm a songwriter myself guitar/vocals
    but i've been playing drums for a few years now,
    would love to have a jam,
    have you somewhere to rehearse?
    No ambitions, playing for fun

Cheers
    Dez.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Rokknroll152

Would you be interested in having an extra guitar/singer?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 RadoslavK

Hey lads! Thanks for the offers but I've put together drummer, bassist and me on guitar already! Guess we'll need a vocalist eventually once we have enough material. But since there's no pressure, who knows how long will that take ^^

Advertisement