Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving a bike in Pearse St station overnight

Options
  • 16-09-2018 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,602 ✭✭✭

Thinking of leaving an old mountain bike locked inside Pearse st station overnight from Monday to Friday. Has anyone left a bike their and was it safe. I was told the station locks up at around 12pm. The reason I was thinking of doing this would be that as soon as I get off the train I wouldnt have far to go for the bike for the short commute to work from the station and rather then rely on Dublin bikes being available at the stand I would be guaranteed a bike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Aye a ****ty looking but perfectly functional old worth nothing MTB would probably survive ok with a good lock, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kar_M

There are also bike lockers in pearse station

• Registered Users Posts: 14,794 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

the racks on the the northbound platform are right beside the guards hut so I'd imagine they're safe enough, though there aren't that many spaces.

The lockers on the other platform are expensive for regular use, it's also more awkward to get your bike onto that side as there's no ramp.

Advertisement