Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling on tv?

Options
  • 24-04-2006 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭

Is it just me or did Liege-Bastogne-Liege take place yesterday and snooker was shown and not cycling or am I just badly mistaken? The rugby and football was great but I would have like to see Valvedre also win. Can somebody clarify this please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭janullrich

I forgot to say by the way that I thought it would be on eurosport

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭smithslist

I heard the LBL was on eurosport.....thou it could be international eurosport and NOT British Eurosport.....if that wat u are confused about!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Tales Of Topogr

How's the knee Jan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭cyclopath2001

janullrich wrote:
    Is it just me or did Liege-Bastogne-Liege take place yesterday and snooker was shown and not cycling or am I just badly mistaken? The rugby and football was great but I would have like to see Valvedre also win. Can somebody clarify this please?
    It and Flech Wallonne were live on RTBF-SAT (Belgian TV).

Typical eurosport. its crap but for most of us it is the only thing we can get for cycling.

• Advertisement

knee is screwed. i think i will take the whole year off why not!:) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,427 ✭✭✭Trampas

Did you try eurosport 2

same thing. they are more interested in showing a motorbike display show then a top international race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭The Long Fellow

luckily for me i like snooker aswell so i didn't mind too much

Advertisement