Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holy Trinity National School Leopardstown?

Options
  • 30-09-2015 8:23pm
    Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Just wondering has anyone got any experience with this school? I've got my son's name down for next year, but I've not really been able to find out much about it and I don't know anyone else who has their kids there.

Thanks guys. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭CPTM

Toots wrote: »
    Just wondering has anyone got any experience with this school? I've got my son's name down for next year, but I've not really been able to find out much about it and I don't know anyone else who has their kids there.

Thanks guys. :)

Hi Toots, we were looking at a house in the area and had the same question.. Did you go ahead with this choice in the end, would you recommend it?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Yes, my son attends there and I would highly recommend it. It's a really good school with great facilities and teachers, and a really active parents association who raise a lot of money for equipment etc for the kids throughout the year.

Advertisement