Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wind and Rain warnings Mon 16 Tues 17 April 2018

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭pauldry

Sunny n stormy in Sligo

Phone App says dangerous winds

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Just been to look at the Atlantic and what a glorious sight Magnificent in tumult
    But that wind is dangerous. Could hardly stand.

There have been a couple of times this year when i have tried walking the dog to find myself literally marching on the spot.. So strong the wind..

No let up here; West Mayo coast, offshore island

• Registered Users Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Still very strong gusts here in Cork City. Everything bar the roads and footpaths is saturated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

Graces7 wrote: »
    Just been to look at the Atlantic and what a glorious sight Magnificent in tumult
    But that wind is dangerous. Could hardly stand.

There have been a couple of times this year when i have tried walking the dog to find myself literally marching on the spot.. So strong the wind..

No let up here; West Mayo coast, offshore island

You live on an island graces? The sea must be an awesome sight on a day like today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,543 ✭✭✭kingshankly

mg1982 wrote: »
    You live on an island graces? The sea must be an awesome sight on a day like today.

Think the majority of us here live on an island😂😂

• Advertisement
Advertisement