Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer seeks band

Options
  • 21-06-2019 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Drummer (aged early 30s) seeks band playing covers strictly for fun and practice (initially at least). Kildare only. Not travelling further. Busy full time job. Have never been in a band, began learning later in life (currently grade 5ish level) and just want to take it easy (as i said fun and practice is my initial goal) and if it works great. Would definitely be interested in getting more serious then if we gel and even try originals.

Like to listen to 70s glam rock associated acts and older music in general. Like to play little bit of this but can play songs by Guns N Roses, Arctic Monkeys, Blink 182, Stevie Wonder, The Darkness, Amy Winehouse, Alien Ant Farm, Toto, Beatles, Eagles, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Green Day, Queen, Bowie, Sarfaris. There's some Smashing Pumpkins and Limp Bizkit songs I'd like to learn if i can find the notation. If i was ever to play original stuff I'd like to play stuff like either The Go Team (rap/hip hoppy/with a mix of indie) or old rock like Queen.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 DrummerKildare

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1 NickRathfanham

Hi Drummer, I don't know if you satisfied your request.

If not we are looking for a Drummer, exactly the same goals and interests as yourself (currently 2 guitars, singer, Bass). We are also all around early 30s.

Only thing is we are based in Dublin. We're up for a few laughs along the way!

Let me know if you are interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 DrummerKildare

Nick, thank you for the message but it's like buses two or three come at once! I was asked to join a band just two weeks ago around about the same time you posted here and as it's kildare based it suits better. Hope ye find someone soon!

Advertisement