Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

separation and Working Family Payment

Options
  • 09-12-2019 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,
    wondering if somebody can give advice. My husband and I get separated, 4 children (3 are minor). We agreed that he has mainly the youngest child and the other two minor are going to stay mainly with me. We can´t afford to pay maintenance for each other. I work more than 20 hours per week and like to apply for Working Family payment. Does anybody know if
    1) we can still have equally custody of all three minors or does he has to have the custody of the youngest and I the custody of the other two?
    2) Do we have to pay each other any maintenance for the children even though he has one and I have two?
    3) Can he apply for Working Family Payment if he has the custody of the youngest child or is the normal living enough?
    4) How can I answer the question if I get any maintenance of him? We can´t afford to support each other.
    Any advice/experience are welcome.

Comments

Advertisement