Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wow

Options
  • 23-09-2001 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

My building is covered in FBI. :/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Alis

Not a particularly comforting circumstance, but so long as the FBI are not running around like maniacs you are probably just fine.

If they are running around like complete maniacs I'd leave the building, just to be on the safe side.

Good luck

Alis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Omega_Weapon

Is it really?! (Cough, cough.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Its the other spooks that you'd wanna be wary of. NSA.

Once you don't walk out with a Free Mitnick T-Shirt or a t-shirt with an upside down flag on you'll be grand.

Maybe carnivore detected you sending an email home about craic and having a blast. They're after ya mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by Hobbes
    My building is covered in FBI. :/
    They're coming for you neo... and I don't know what they're going to dooo...

*Hobbes runs out to the window ledge*

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

There is no spoon!

Actually there was about 5 of them. The phone made a werid ring and I picked it up and got a werid dial tone, so I thought prehaps it was was someone trying to get in downstairs. So I switched on the camera view on the TV and see a guy wearing an FBI jacket.

Then a few more went in and then out and in again. One of them left and I watched him get into an unmarked black van and drive off.

I suspect the rest probably left while I wasn't looking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

So for those of us not in the know, where exactly is your building?

It's an apartment complex.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,671 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Of all the American TLAs I'd advise you be worried most about the ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms),
    them being the people that brought us Waco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Synpax-Jade

If they are running around like complete maniacs I'd leave the building, just to be on the safe side.

Question.. When are the FBI not running around like complete maniacs?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

hobbes..are u in ireland?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by jamiecake
    hobbes..are u in ireland?

no he isnt, hes in america.
    although, where are you simon?

im disgusted, i thought you meant they were all over the building. like stuck up-side-down with velcro to the outside walls of the building.
    my imagination has gone haywire.
    long day....

I live in a little town called Malden just outside Boston. So close it's practically Boston.

Oddly enough people who have come over from Ireland seem think if it's not called Boston then you must be living in the middle of no where.

I still chuckle when watching a friend get worried travelling to Cambridge would take too long from Boston.

Erk, got this in the mail today...
    Dear residents at ******,

As some of you are aware, there was an article in the Boston Herald regarding some residents in the Malden area under investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), for the recent World Trade Center tragedy. One of the residents mentioned in the ******.

We at ****** want to make all of the residents awaer of this investigation. At this point in time, it is strictly an investigation and the FBI has filed no charges. We believe that this resident has left the area and abandoned thier apartment.

With all that has happened in the past month, an investigation in our apartment community makes all of us concerned. Let us assure you that once notified of the situation, ****** acted quickly and effectively, complying with all law enforcement requests.

Some of you have contacted the rental office with questions pertaining to this investigation, please understand that the office staff does not have any more information. If we recieve any pertinent infromation we will notify you promptly.

We thank you all in advance for your cooperation and patience during this situation.

Sincerly

Advertisement