Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mon,tue,wed,thurs all drinks 1:50.

• 10-10-2001 10:10pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭

where, where

The Palace of course.

Now i know its full of kids and mucksavage hurling teams but for 1:50 a drink you cant go wrong.

Plus you always seem to get a seat if you're there b4 midnight.

Also you get the usual flocks of saucy girl's that frequent the place.

No longer will i be paying 3:10 or 3:40 for a pint in a nightclub during the week.

Chief.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Is this every week? If so you will be seeing me there every thursday night as i've no college on the fri :D Ta for da info chief

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

yup every week,

mono tonight was the same, £1:50 for every drink :D

Chief.

^^^^^ I cant stress dat enough. I really h8 dat place!!! But the palace thing is very good indeed

/me thinks da palace shall be my local thursday night wwatering hole:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

how can u prefer the palace....its such a dump, i havnt bing in about 2 years..ful of first years .
    mono is my usual, upstairs mostly, felix da house kat use to play alot there last year..
    also, red box, thursday nite, 1.50 a drink, for the more mature out there, also it has great tunes..better than that chart **** in planet murphys...

I'm sure mono is a wonderful place if you like dance music(i dont) and standing(i dont) and incredibly long qeues for everything(i dont) and ur into dat new hip moderny pub/club scene(im not)

The're my reasons plain and simple!

P.S. I really REALLY dont like dance music!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Chief, fair play to ye:) your service to the drinking classes shall not be forgotten in a hurry :)

The thing is , i might be arrested if i went into the palace, seeing as the clientele seem to be 13 years younger than me, but maybe this is just the excuse i need to be as young as the woman i feel ;)

As to mono, bah, the mean fiddler was 10 times better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You sure about that Simo? As for mono....I have nothing that will properly describe its increpidity....shhhhiiiittteee!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Originally posted by seamus
    You sure about that Simo? As for mono....I have nothing that will properly describe its increpidity....shhhhiiiittteee!!

positive fergal....

having to take it easy tonight, head still hurts...

:D

Advertisement