Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spanish girls

• 09-10-2019 10:47am
    Site Banned Posts: 106 ✭✭

What's the secret here lads? Despite having Spanish friends and being around a lot of Spanish girls, I've never had any luck with them. I've slept with women from dozens of different countries but with it comes to Spain, I always strike out.

I think Spanish women might be the most beautiful race of women out there.

Anyone here have luck with them? What's the trick?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭ToBeFrank123

Being good looking normally helps.

• Site Banned Posts: 106 ✭✭Enough is Enough!

Being good looking normally helps.

I'm not ugly and I have game..maybe they just don't like Irish men?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

I'm not ugly and I have game..maybe they just don't like Irish men?

I married a Spanish woman. She regularly says that they dont like Irish men.

Lucky me I guess :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Maybe Spanish men are better looking? Maybe...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Avoid saying things like "I have game"

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

GLaDOS wrote: »
    Avoid saying things like "I have game"

Man with no game whatsover detected.

Tzardine wrote: »

Lucky me I guess :)

I figured they don't find us attractive. How did you win her?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

I didnt win her. She is not a carnival prize.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,932 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Lived there for 4 years, was in a relationship with a very Spanish looking Irish girl at the time so didn't get to sample.

On return as a single man, no mystery to them.
    They are just people and honestly as Irish or any other variety of foreign in Spain.
    You are the exotic one.

Just remember chupate me Pula and chupate me pollo may sound the same to a heathen ear but it's the difference between a blowjob and a chicken ball!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Ah so how much do you pay her?

• Advertisement

Do you often interpret things you read literally?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭keano25

Obviously has more game.. then you..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

What's the secret here lads? Despite having Spanish friends and being around a lot of Spanish girls, I've never had any luck with them. I've slept with women from dozens of different countries but with it comes to Spain, I always strike out.

Well done. Don't believe you though

banie01 wrote: »
    Lived there for 4 years, was in a relationship with a very Spanish looking Irish girl at the time so didn't get to sample.

On return as a single man, no mystery to them.
    They are just people and honestly as Irish or any other variety of foreign in Spain.
    You are the exotic one.

Just remember chupate me Pula and chupate me pollo may sound the same to a heathen ear but it's the difference between a blowjob and a chicken ball!

Haha. I just think cultural differences are too great. I feel the Irish have more in common with the Italians.

Anyway you made it work for you. The ones who move to Ireland are insanely good looking.

Well done. Don't believe you though

I don't say it to brag. And I'm on a dry spell atm that shows no sign of ending.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,477 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

I remember a Spanish girl i once knew got annoyed with me for some reason and shouted "Eat me the pussy!" at me before storming off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I'm not so sure about spanish girls.
    I find the hairy arms off-putting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,134 ✭✭✭endainoz

Was with one for a while that worked locally as an au pair. I found them no different to any other continentals. She was a bit mad though, have stuck with Irish ever since!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,414 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Is it just a ride with a Spanish girl you are after so you can add that to your scorecard or a relationship with one or what?

Haha. I just think cultural differences are too great. I feel the Irish have more in common with the Italians.

Anyway you made it work for you. The ones who move to Ireland are insanely good looking.

The ones who stay behind even more so.
    Part of the issue is the Irish insistence on linguistic limitation.

Learn Spanish! Duolingo is free, chat to them in Spanish and as you stumble over rolling an r, rapport will grow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

3cs44q.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

They liked my gormless baby-like expression coupled with wide shoulders and big jaw. (They phrased it in a more complimentary manner.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭vandriver

Learn Spanish! Duolingo is free, chat to them in Spanish and as you stumble over rolling an r, rapport will grow.

r-r-r-r-rapport

I remember a Spanish girl i once knew got annoyed with me for some reason and shouted "Eat me the pussy!" at me before storming off

I think I know why she was annoyed you selfish git!

Oh, and OP Walter, keep trying.

Yeah definitely. Learning German was a waste.

I don't say it to brag. And I'm on a dry spell atm that shows no sign of ending.

Dozens

As in 24 or 36 or 48 or 60

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Maybe she's biased..

Billy Mays wrote: »
    3cs44q.jpg

Even Jay had a hot gf.

Every loser has his day ;)

They liked my gormless baby-like expression coupled with wide shoulders and big jaw. (They phrased it in a more complimentary manner.)

Must be something about us 6"+ dopey looking paddies that sets them off then!

Twinning is winning

• Advertisement

Is it just a ride with a Spanish girl you are after so you can add that to your scorecard or a relationship with one or what?

Both. If I really liked her and we could communicate properly I'd gladly enter a relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭chrissb8

Imagine commodifying women and adding them to a scoreboard in your head. If you get with a lot of women, great, good for you. Just realise they are people and it's fairly tactless to put it across like each one is a notch on your bed post. Just pure disrespectful on an individual level.

chrissb8 wrote: »
    Imagine commodifying women and adding them to a scoreboard in your head. If you get with a lot of women, great, good for you. Just realise they are people and it's fairly tactless to put it across like each one is a notch on your bed post. Just pure disrespectful on an individual level.

Imagine being so bitter and jelous at a guy who occasionally gets lucky, that you take on some faux-feminist outrage at 'commoditization' of women as a means of disguising your own anger and self loathing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Be careful what you wish for OP !!
    Anyway, move to Spain, should not be too hard for you to score there, Spanish men are generally mammys boys and still live at home with Mammy when they are 40, pay no rent, have laundry done and all meals made by Mammy - and is a perfectly socially acceptable position to be in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭chrissb8

Imagine being so bitter and jelous at a guy who occasionally gets lucky, that you take on some faux-feminist outrage at 'commoditization' of women as a means of disguising your own anger and self loathing.

At least I don't start cringe threads about it though if that is the case!

Although no that isn't at all the case. I'm in a content relationship and would hate the idea of someone thinking of my OH or my sister etc. as just another "hole is a goal"

Maybe she was trying to say 'eat me then, pussy!'

Or was it some werid Spanish insult that got lost in translation?

• Advertisement

At least I don't start cringe threads about it though if that is the case!

Although no that isn't at all the case. I'm in a content relationship and would hate the idea of someone not thinking of my oh or my sister etc. as just another "hole is a goal"

Good for you. I'd love to find the right girl and settle down with her. Failing that I'll move to Thailand and buy a wife.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Bang of incel off the OP.

Good for you. I'd love to find the right girl and settle down with her. Failing that I'll move to Thailand and buy a wife.

Ah, I think they've prostitutes in Spain too if you want to add to your dozens of previous "conquests".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

a good investment might be Netflix. Then you watch Pablo Escobar; El Chapo and Narcos - use the English subtitles, rather than the English dubbing. That way you get to hear the real accents and learn how to score with the women, oops sorry, zee wimmin. Those lads were pulling left right and centre. And ALL the women were gorgeous. Admittedly they were actresses, but no doubt were chosen for their remarkable similarity to the women they portrayed.

Adios

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I'm in a content relationship and would hate the idea of someone not thinking of my oh or my sister etc. as just another "hole is a goal"
    Another three holes, Chris.

• Advertisement

Ah, I think they've prostitutes in Spain too if you want to add to your dozens of previous "conquests".

The prostitutes I saw in Spain were almost entirely African. I'll pass.

As the Spanish girls say to you. :P

Anyway, before you start chatting up spanish stunners, would you not aim a little lower (without taking out your wallet).

As the Spanish girls say to you. :P

Yeah :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

Let me guess, you can't speak African :pac::pac::pac: (I know, I know)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,901 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Some respect maybe, and not viewing them as a goal to stick your micky into

So you are a racist gigalo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Some respect maybe, and not viewing them as a goal to stick your micky into

Why does the idea of a heterosexual man wanting to have conseual sex with beautiful women disturb you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

Spanish women like confidence and intelligence mixed with physical attraction.
    They like a strong man.

They're not attracted to really nice guy's either because let's face it, guy's who are so nice are usually creeps and annoyingly boring.

Spanish women are very passionate about life and come across slightly aggressive sometimes, they need respect and not impressed by clingy men.

Dark smouldering look's, a bit of wit and wisdom and maturity goes a long way when dating Mediterranean people....

• Advertisement
Advertisement