Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pin not arrived

Options
  • 12-12-2019 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi my pin hasn’t arrived for my new BOI card yet . It’s been 10 days

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

I was just coming on to post very same thing. My card arrived last Thursday & no pin as of yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Galwaygirl2016 and Tinkerbell4484

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Sorry to hear you're both awaiting to use the new card.

If this is a replacement card that's been sent to you, it maybe possible your previous PIN will activate the card for you.

If you have tried this and had no success, you can login www.365online.com select Service Desk/ Ask A Question and an Advisor will access to your account and can certainly follow up on this for you as the PIN should arrive 2-3 business days after a new card.

We hope the information helps,

Many thanks
    Alison

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Hi Galwaygirl2016 and Tinkerbell4484

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Sorry to hear you're both awaiting to use the new card.

If this is a replacement card that's been sent to you, it maybe possible your previous PIN will activate the card for you.

If you have tried this and had no success, you can login www.365online.com select Service Desk/ Ask A Question and an Advisor will access to your account and can certainly follow up on this for you as the PIN should arrive 2-3 business days after a new card.

We hope the information helps,

Many thanks
    Alison
    If only, had the totally painful experience of trying to get a business account converted to a private (golden years) account recently, I wish I'd not bothered, and just opened a new account elsewhere, it would have been quicker and easier than the complete nonsense of having to open a new account.  Total pain in every respect that's still not sorted out to my satisfaction, and one of the (many) issues was that from new card arrival to PIN arrival was 10 days.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Irish Steve,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.

I'm afraid it wouldn't be possible to convert a business account to a personal Golden Years account. However, you can certainly apply for a Golden Years account by following the link here.

Please be assured all of our customers feedback is important to us and I will certainly pass this on to our Account Opening Team.

Thanks, Aisling.

Advertisement