Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ozone v5 extra 100212734 disk error

Options
  • 12-12-2019 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭

Hi all I have four cameras connected into the above system which is about 6 years old. The problem is the whole thing shuts down and restarts showing the 'starting file system' message. It will stay on and then the screen goes blank as it resets again. The message then comes up 'disk error'I get rid of this and everything seems ok and then the system resets again.

Can anyone help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Sounds like a hard drive issue. I am not familiar with that brand but there should be some options in the menu to test the disk, failing that remove it and test it in a caddy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭pavb2

Looks like the hard drive is gone as I can't get it to format or work. So I think I'll just replace the whole CCTV recorder can anyone recommend one.

Advertisement