Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LMS 2019/20

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Do I not get a bonus each for Justin and Ings? Or is bonus in Leicester game just 3,2,2?
    ings 1 bonus. You're safe

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Do I not get a bonus each for Justin and Ings? Or is bonus in Leicester game just 3,2,2?

3, 2, 2 in Leicester game yeah. You get one bonus for Ings but none for Justin.

Oh yeah I forgot about Cathcart haha. I'm hoping he stays benched now really. My nerves if he ends up playing!
    you'll go through on goals scored(I think) if he doesn't play

manual_man wrote: »
    you'll go through on goals scored(I think) if he doesn't play

Yeah I have 3 goals scored. You have one.

So manual_man is eliminated in one of the closest-fought Boards LMS gameweeks ever.

Best of luck with the end of your season manual_man.

Myself, Boots and Cypher have agreed by PMs on a €240 / €100 / €50 split to finish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,825 ✭✭✭✭CSF

So manual_man is eliminated in one of the closest-fought Boards LMS gameweeks ever.

Best of luck with the end of your season manual_man.

Myself, Boots and Cypher have agreed by PMs on a €240 / €100 / €50 split to finish.

Just a reminder that in the event of any splits, anyone who doesnt win will have to be able to accept the money by PayPal. I can arrange bank transfer for the winner if PayPal doesn’t suit them.

Best of luck with the end of your season manual_man
    Cheers. It wasn't meant to be. A crappy way to go out. However I've really enjoyed this and will give it another go next year. Best of luck to the final 3 may the best manager win!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,096 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Took a -4, sure why not!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Boots234

I was only online for a few mins today but in a rush and mistakenly took out Ings for Wood instead of Nketiah. Ended up having to go -4 to get Ings back in. Incredibly stupid mistake and lesson learnt but hopefully won't cost me in this competition!

Looks to be a straight shootout between Boots and Cypher.

It's Boots' Maguire +6 vs Cypher's Rashford, Salah and Willian.

Boards name | Team name | Team ID | Score | Players left
    Scorpion Sting | TheresOnlyWanBissaka | 93036 | 59 | Martial (c), Fernandes, Rashford, TAA
    Boots234 | Journeymen | 14905 | 35 | Martial (c), Fernandes, Maguire, TAA
    Cypher_sounds | AWBCDEF | 527546 | 29 | Martial (c), Fernandes, Rashford, Salah, TAA, Willian

• Advertisement

All down to Salah and Willian now, I have a 7 point lead. Have a bad feeling my transfer mistake with Ings is going to decide it

That's that, disappointing. Thanks very much to CSF for organising this and for the lads keeping the scores throughout the season.

Best of luck to the 2 lads in the final

Well it’s finally here. One of the most dragged out seasons in history comes to an end.

It’s been great to get this far after being eliminated first last season. I said I’d come back stronger next season but didn’t imagine being in the final two.

Good luck Scorpion.

Yeah best of luck Cypher. I'm looking forward to the finale. It should be a blast.

May the best man win as always.

Yeah best of luck Cypher. I'm looking forward to the finale. It should be a blast.

May the best man win as always.

Well done, your two city lads bringing home the bacon for you.

Well deserved given the good season you’ve had.

Well done, your two city lads bringing home the bacon for you.

Well deserved given the good season you’ve had.

Cheers man. Yeah KDB and Sterling sealed it. I hadn't actually checked your team during the games but just saw there that you captained Kane.

I brought him in and thought he'd do really well but it seemed Mourinho just didn't want to lose today and was happy to shut up shop. You could have won it had Kane been on it.

Thanks to CSF for running this and all those who have updated the tables along with myself this season. I'll be back to defend my title and thanks to everyone involved for the banter and all the gameweek drama that has happened.

It's a great competition and I feel very proud to have won it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Congrats Scorpion

See you all again September 12th, this year is definitely my year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Congrats Scorpion, well played. This is a massive one to win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Well done everyone, was fun monitoring the league despite going out in the early weeks.... See you all for 20/21 season.

Congratulations to the lads. Get onto me to arrange your money. The 39 people who were in this year will have a place reserved for them next year up until the date the game goes live (we’re working with less time this year). I’ll open it up with a thread that evening.

You all have my PayPal details so you don’t need to PM me. Literally just send 10 euro (please don’t send 20 as has been done in the past unless it’s a very generous tip :) ) with just your username please. Don’t mention anything fantasy related on it.

If the 2 lads, want the 10 euro taken out of their winnings, let me know.

• Advertisement

Cheers CSF. Yeah you can take the tenner off my winnings thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

That money should be resting in your account now CSF, said I'd do it now before I forget.

I've heard rumours that the tie breaker this year will be date of entry payment, so should have that locked up now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Congrats lads!

CSF wrote: »
    Congratulations to the lads. Get onto me to arrange your money. The 39 people who were in this year will have a place reserved for them next year up until the date the game goes live (we’re working with less time this year). I’ll open it up with a thread that evening.

You all have my PayPal details so you don’t need to PM me. Literally just send 10 euro (please don’t send 20 as has been done in the past unless it’s a very generous tip :) ) with just your username please. Don’t mention anything fantasy related on it.

If the 2 lads, want the 10 euro taken out of their winnings, let me know.

Just bumping this to remind anyone who wants to keep their entry. If you’re someone who tuned out straight after the deadline, and won’t be back til after the game goes live, you might miss out on having a reserved entry.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

Payment for 20/21 sent now - thanks for running this again!

Bump for people who were in last year and want to keep their place. I’ll be opening up this for entry to all at some stage tonight with a new thread.

If you want your place reserved, it’s gotta be paid today. No place holds.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Will be keeping an eye for the new thread tonight

I’m in.

Hopefully doesn’t get full up whilst I’m sleeping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭skippy15

Thanks for running, great extra fun and one of most fun threads to follow on final game if the week, reg payment sent for this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Payment sent there. Many thanks CSF for running this much appreciated.

Advertisement