Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to learn Irish in Dublin - informally/ clubs etc

Options
  • 10-11-2008 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Dia dhuit do gach daoine,

Does anyone know of classes/ clubs etc where you can learn Irish in Dublin? I know about Conradh na Gaelige but at 200e per course they are a bit expensive for my student budget! The college I go to does not have an Irish club that could do lessons. Is there any clubs or affordable lessons, or even just a few people meeting up speaking Irish, that anyone knows of?

Go raibh maith agat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Redbhoy

Comhdháil Náisiúnta na Gaeilge gets Dublin city talking!
    Comhdháil Náisiúnta na Gaeilge will soon get Dublin city talking! From the 22nd September Comhdháil Náisiúnta na Gaeilge has been facilitating conversational Irish groups, at 46 Sráid Chill Dara, Baile Átha Cliath 2.

Groups meet up each Monday from 6pm to 7.30pm. This is a wonderful opportunity for members of the public to meet up and practice their Irish in a social atmosphere, and to meet other Irish speakers at the same time.

The conversational group is suitable for adults of all levels, no matter what level of Irish you have, you are more than welcome to join us!

Further information is available from Brígíd on 01 679 47 80

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Shane-1

Go raibh mile maith agat, chuir mé glaoch ar Bridget í cupla lá

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

cuirfidh mé

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Shane-1

ah, go raibh maith agat :)

Advertisement