Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamsat Prep UK Sept 2014

Options
  • 21-07-2014 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Guys,

Im 32, work full time and redid my biology and chemistry for the leaving cert just in June gone by. I had not done them previously. Im gonna take the plunge with gamsat for the UK in September and I was wondering what is the best way of revising or studying for this as I am a bit lost and dunno where to start. From what I see the prep courses are a waste of time. Notes I think are the way to go. I like chemistry and have a bit of a flare for it. Its not that bad, bio is ok, more learning !! Any advice / tips / tricks , etc would be massively appreciated!!!!

I read a lot of posts on this website already and have two months or so to study so any advice at all would be greatly appreciated

Advertisement