Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

in need of a poop

Options
  • 09-07-2020 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Sitting outside rotunda hospital waiting for my wife to go to the delivery ward, not allowed in till I get a phone call that shes just about to give birth... thing is i suffer with IBS ... where do I go to the bathroom when places close, as security guard will not allow me inside the hospital until called ?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭unhappys10

Into your hand and then fire it at the security guard

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

Turn on your ringer near him and pretend you got the call

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

I poop at 6 am every morning, its ghost form leaves no need to wipe. I check this by wiping I'm not a heathen. If you remove two or three metres of your intestine yourself you will probably never need to poop again.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,057 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

At a hospital with a medical condition, asks for help in AH.

Checks out...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

Get yourself a nappy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,468 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

It's probably a bit embarrassing, but if you beg the security guy, or get him to get a nurse that you can beg, they will probably let you through.

Technically, you are entitled to any 'reasonable accommodation' to accommodate any disability, but it's probably not the time to be quoting the law at people.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Pubs are open. Just stroll in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Jack Imhoff

Ask one of the 9 months pregnant lasess outside the main entrance having a fag and can of red bull if you can borrow the can when they're finished...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

Anyone who uses the word "poop" should have something stuck forcefully up their hole till the ****e comes flying out.

Two birds with one stone there. You're welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 GMCED

If that's what your into who am I to argue... each to their own

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Thinly veiled, 'I had sex 9 months ago' thread.

Stop showing off OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,560 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Head to Centra around the corner, purchase a 4 pack of toilet roll and ask for a plastic bag when you’re paying.

Leg it back to the car, double time, push the driver’s seat forward, place the plastic bag, open, on the floor behind the seat and just “dump” into that.

Now, use the bog roll to clean up and “ditch” the bag into a nearby bin, skip or a discreet corner.

To be honest, you should really have these “supplies” in the boot at all times.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 9,705 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Go for a pint and some spicy wings, if the parnell is open you're only 30 seconds away

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Go for a pint and some spicy wings, if the parnell is open you're only 30 seconds away

He's better off shítting in the street than going in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

cdeb wrote: »
    Anyone who uses the word "poop" should have something stuck forcefully up their hole till the ****e comes flying out.

Two birds with one stone there. You're welcome.

Leave it to a Chess mod to bring some class to the thread.

Your Face wrote: »

He's the Sebastian Feller of this thread.....
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Head to Centra around the corner, purchase a 4 pack of toilet roll and ask for a plastic bag when you’re paying.

Leg it back to the car, double time, push the driver’s seat forward, place the plastic bag, open, on the floor behind the seat and just “dump” into that.

Now, use the bog roll to clean up and “ditch” the bag into a nearby bin, skip or a discreet corner.

To be honest, you should really have these “supplies” in the boot at all times.

Listen to Emmet, he is the "pro" in this topic.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Get a horse costume and start trotting around saying neeeiiiggggghhhhhhh and let loose. Nobody ever questions a horse pooping whilst trotting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

It’s tough for a lad caught short these days. No high footing it into the local McDonalds for a McShíte (or a SuperShïte in Galway).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

Your Face wrote: »
    You're welcome :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

What a delightful thread

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

At a hospital with a medical condition, asks for help in AH.

Checks out...

You've obviously never been to the Rotunda as a male.
    They're as welcome as a rat in a tampon factory.
    I paid extra for us to be semi private, still stuck with 6 in a room on the 3rd floor and I had to go down to the ground floor for a men's toilet every time.

That's in non corvid times.

You've obviously never been to the Rotunda as a male.
    They're as welcome as a rat in a tampon factory.
    I paid extra for us to be semi private, still stuck with 6 in a room on the 3rd floor and I had to go down to the ground floor for a men's toilet every time.

That's in non corvid times.

Everytime? Could you not have gone before you left. There is one mens toilet in the whole place and you clogged it up everytime you went there?

How many kids have you got, how much of a backlog did you create in the place over the years?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,029 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Can you just text your inconsiderate wife and tell her to hurry the hell up and get crowning.

To thine own self be true

Everytime? Could you not have gone before you left. There is one mens toilet in the whole place and you clogged it up everytime you went there?

You obviously don't realise you don't just visit your wife for an hour in a maternity ward and head home...
    Or just check her in when she starts labour.

Your ignorance and lack of life experience lets you down there.

You obviously don't realise you don't just visit your wife for an hour in a maternity ward and head home...
    Or just check her in when she starts labour.

Your ignorance and lack of life experience lets you down there.

I've had four kids, used the toilet in there maybe twice.

I've had four kids, used the toilet in there maybe twice.

You do come across as quite constipated.
    You've obviously forgot how they ramp up the temperature for the babies so everyone drinks more water. Sounds like you weren't there all day a few days in a row either.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Gemancy

unhappys10 wrote: »
    Into your hand and then fire it at the security guard

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Do you have a Pringles tube handy, OP?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Ilac Centre
    Jury's
    Woolshed Pub

All within ****ting distance.

Unless you are American, it's a ****e or dump you need.

Advertisement