Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Friday 10th July

• 10-07-2020 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

Just setting this so you can supply me with a few winners today......:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭BoldReason

As I said in the other thread. I think One Master is a bet in the Falmouth. There is absolutely no pace in the race and unless Terebellum makes her own running then I think it will be run ideally for her. Obviously if it was over 7 it would be better but she ran a great race in this race last year to be 2nd to Veracious. I think she should be a bit shorter than the 7/2+ available. I think the favourite is a tad short right now at a shade of odds on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Cant resist a bit of an small EW bet on Amazing Red in the 3:00. Actually has form on soft and 50/1 with 4 places is value. Mark is doable

• Registered Users Posts: 3,758 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

aidankkk wrote: »
    Cant resist a bit of an small EW bet on Amazing Red in the 3:00. Actually has form on soft and 50/1 with 4 places is value. Mark is doable

Excellent stuff, Aidan. Well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Have had a nibble on PLINTH in the Munster National currently 20s.
    9 of the last 10 winners have carried 10-12 or less. Bolger amongst the winners lately and horse is 2-5 at the track
    GL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭maximo31

gazza1 wrote: »
    Have had a nibble on PLINTH in the Munster National currently 20s.
    9 of the last 10 winners have carried 10-12 or less. Bolger amongst the winners lately and horse is 2-5 at the track
    GL

Backed this too. Noticed Enda B has been given a few from Joseph's already. Clear out there.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭robbiezero

BoldReason wrote: »
    As I said in the other thread. I think One Master is a bet in the Falmouth. There is absolutely no pace in the race and unless Terebellum makes her own running then I think it will be run ideally for her. Obviously if it was over 7 it would be better but she ran a great race in this race last year to be 2nd to Veracious. I think she should be a bit shorter than the 7/2+ available. I think the favourite is a tad short right now at a shade of odds on.

Blocked at a crucial time probably cost here. Would have been very close to winning with clear run.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭maximo31

A few at the Curragh at prices that caught my eye.:
    6.15 Nam , David Mullins riding on the Flat for his father rather than Kilbeggan over jumps.10/1
    6.45 Castletownshend , reserve that has got in. Ted still trying to get a win with this one. Noticed Chris Hayes had no ride in the race and has now been jocked up on this. 18/1.
    Master Matt , i think will also go close here.9/2.
    7.15 , Piece Of Paradise , Stack has 3 in this. Originally planned to back Son of Rest but seeing as Chris Hayes picked PoP it's good enough for me. Trainer flying. 18/1.
    Backed all EW.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭rule supreme

Going with Natchez Trace 5.15 and Allora Yeats 5.45 . Both at the Curragh .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,777 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Trossachs at 9/1 in the last at the Curragh looks the value to me, don't see a lot between the horses at the top of the betting here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭BoldReason

robbiezero wrote: »
    Blocked at a crucial time probably cost here. Would have been very close to winning with clear run.

Ya slightly unlucky but I'm not sure she'd have won. But you never know. Just my look that PCB would find trouble in a 7 runner race. Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,758 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Going with Natchez Trace 5.15 and Allora Yeats 5.45 . Both at the Curragh .

Allora Yeats a winner. Well done.

Advertisement