Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Clear out m14 , sniper and gear

Options
  • 07-07-2020 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Hi all
    I'm doing a summer clean out and selling these items,
    They can be collected or sent by courier or gear sent by post. Courier costs about 18€.
    I live 10mins from athy co.kildare , 10 mins from Carlow, 20 mins from portlaoise and 40 mins from Kilkenny.
    Pay in cash or PayPal.
    Open to offers and if you buy more at once I can do a deal

First up cyma M14 wooden style. I've used this once in a 20 min game just doesn't suit my play style. Perfect condition. Come with original hi cap, battery, charger and sling and also a scope mount , 2 mid caps and a molle mag holder in black. Shoots far because of its long barrel.
    320fps €125
    http://imgur.com/a/pBvQ7FV

Second up is a snow wolf m24, I've done my own custom paint job. Good condition but a crack at the front of stock but still as sturdy as new I have super glued it to be sure, this would be a great gun if you wanted to get into sniping. Has a upgrade kit and still have the original parts. Comes with a 4x32 scope and mounts and a harris bipod which is super glued in place because of a missing screw. Also spare mag and a few .30g bbs to get started.
    325fps. €80
    http://imgur.com/a/xC3UjaK

Third is just some gear. A drop leg holster in urban camo €12. Bollé glasses detachable strap €10 , and a big speed loader €5. Also a 9.6 NIMH battery and charger €10
    http://imgur.com/a/HOeySn5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭sam_massey

Open to any offer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Blueaxeman

Hi on the m24 Is the picture of the cylinder spring and mags the original parts or the upgrade parts? what does the upgrade kit consist of ?

Blueaxeman wrote: »
    Hi on the m24 Is the picture of the cylinder spring and mags the original parts or the upgrade parts? what does the upgrade kit consist of ?

The original parts are layed out beside it and the upgrade kit is already in it, it consists of spring guide , compression head , spring and cylinder. You can find them all over the internet.

sam_massey wrote: »
    The original parts are layed out beside it and the upgrade kit is already in it, it consists of spring guide , compression head , spring and cylinder. You can find them all over the internet.

Thanks but which upgrade kit, have you a link.

• Advertisement

I can open it up and check if you'd like
    Here https://imgur.com/a/QD50uXa

I can open it up and check if you'd like
    Here https://imgur.com/a/QD50uXa

That's fine . will look it up. also any interest in selling the original cylinder ?

Blueaxeman wrote: »
    That's fine . will look it up. also any interest in selling the original cylinder ?

Yeah all comes together

Bump

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ajaydohc

how much would you let both guns go for

ajaydohc wrote: »
    how much would you let both guns go for

190 probably without postage, I presume you'd be collecting if your only in Carlow as I saw from your add.

190 probably without postage, I presume you'd be collecting if your only in Carlow as I saw from your add.

bit more than i was hopeing🙈 ill give you 100 for m14 and yes id be collecting or id give you 150 for both

ajaydohc wrote: »
    bit more than i was hopeing�� ill give you 100 for m14 and yes id be collecting or id give you 150 for both

I'm sorry but I'd have to get either 120 for m14 or 170 for all. Lowest I can go to be honest

ok pm

Sniper and m14 sold
    Gear left

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭GreenCarver

Could you post a picture of the 9.6v battery?

Could you post a picture of the 9.6v battery?

Sorry all sold via a friend

Advertisement