Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 CAPTAIN MORGAN GLASSES FOR €8.50

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,684 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

I got the same email, bitches....

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

I sent the cancel email. But also pointed out how I selected UK and the destination was Northern Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Got the same email.... how annoying! !

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

got no email yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

So you have to pay to have the glasses that advertise the drinks?

emmm

Why should you pay to have advertising on your glasses?! isnt that why Brewery's give pubs glasses?
    Sure you could say that about anything. Bought a t-shirt that advertises Adidas the other day myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

So you have to pay to have the glasses that advertise the drinks?

emmm

Why should you pay to have advertising on your glasses?! isnt that why Brewery's give pubs glasses?

Eh,......wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭WIZWEB

Shiminay wrote: »
    I just got sent the following in an email:

Delivery location selected: UNITED KINGDOM/ UK MAINLAND
    Delivery location required: IRELAND

Didn't like my Parcel Motel address being used (and I was certain I didn't select Mainland).

I've sent a reply back to cancel the order and am putting it through again making sure that UK is selected as the destination.

I got the same email. I definitely selected UK. Tried to ring them but were closed. Never thought Id see the day that I would be informing the English that Northern Ireland is part of the UK ha :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

I didn't get as far as the email. Forgot my verified by visa password. So card locked online :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

paid by paypal, no email. will let ye know if i get one or some glasses

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

paid by paypal, no email. will let ye know if i get one or some glasses

Same with me, no email as of yet.

• Advertisement

chrislad wrote: »
    Same with me, no email as of yet.

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭tennis12

bidiots wrote: »
    Same here

Same as me...
    Paypal seems the way to go.... For the moment.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

tennis12 wrote: »
    Same as me...

I paid by PayPal and got the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Spudzzmurphy

Dancor wrote: »
    I paid by PayPal and got the email.

Same here,but I got an EMail verifying my order.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Same as me...

Its possibly due to closed for the weekend, so may arrive monday

Davy wrote: »
    Its possibly due to closed for the weekend, so may arrive monday

Shucks.
    Ah well, we shall wait and see. Hope it works out.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

I paid by Paypal on Thursday, got confirmation order email, then hot another email looking for £14.50 extra postage as I'm in Ireland , I used Parcel Motel address , closed for the weekend so going to ring them on Monday, will let you know how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

I had also paid by PayPal and got the email asking for the extra 14.50 delivery charge or else cancel

I think the glasses would get a little more exposure in a pub than my house

Thats what I intend to do with them give them to my local,at cost price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭lau1247

Guys, if you read the delivery section, it says non mainland uk such as isle of wright, nothern ireland etc will incur additional charge

Ref: http://www.barsupermarket.com//mall/infopageviewer.cfm/barsupermarket/DeliveryInformation

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Advertisement

lau1247 wrote: »
    Guys, if you read the delivery section, it says non mainland uk such as isle of wright, nothern ireland etc will incur additional charge

Ref: http://www.barsupermarket.com//mall/infopageviewer.cfm/barsupermarket/DeliveryInformation

They still haven't emailed me looking for more money....:confused:

bidiots wrote: »
    They still haven't emailed me looking for more money....:confused:

Same here:confused:

Shoot really wanted someone to get these. Could still be a pricing error. Another page on the site had single captain morgan tankards for £3.00 each.

Shoot really wanted someone to get these. Could still be a pricing error. Another page on the site had single captain morgan tankards for £3.00 each.

Will just have to wait and see how it goes !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭Nolimits

lau1247 wrote: »

Maybe they should have used the term Great Britain in the delivery information. United Kingdom is "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland" so this should include Northern Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Mine arrived today, although sent to a family member in London who regularly takes his van back home, said they look great and the Red Stripe glasses were nice and heavy.

Xenji wrote: »
    Mine arrived today, although sent to a family member in London who regularly takes his van back home, said they look great and the Red Stripe glasses were nice and heavy.

Good stuff looks like I will have to send them to a friend in the uk and bring them home in my luggage. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Seanieke

5cn40n.jpg

Got no cancelation email yet, or email looking for more money.
    The original email said the £8.00 would be deducted from my card after they shipped them. Checked my bank ac statement and the money was taken.... Still holding a tiny bit of hope...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Got no cancelation email yet, or email looking for more money.
    The original email said the £8.00 would be deducted from my card after they shipped them. Checked my bank ac statement and the money was taken.... Still holding a tiny bit of hope...

I think the money was taken from everyone. It was taken from me anyway, followed shortly by the cancellation email.

Advertisement