Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Despicable Me Minion 23 cm Stewart Deluxe Plush Figure €6.83 delivered

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

ShaunC wrote: »
    Still waiting, delivery was between the 8th and the 28th:confused:
    same here

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Finally!! That's two small presents sorted.
    Thanks again OP

still havn't got mine and I got an email asking to rate the seller, I cant reply as it wont translate the page to English:(

casio4 wrote: »
    still havn't got mine and I got an email asking to rate the seller, I cant reply as it wont translate the page to English:(

You will probably have them today, they are quite small and they have to walk the whole way from China:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Still waiting here.

@ ShaunC. I'd change your signature if I was you. It won't be needed for a long while yet! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

Picked mine up from the sorting office this morning, arrived a couple of days ago but there wasn't anyone at home to accept it

Soarer wrote: »
    Still waiting here.

@ ShaunC. I'd change your signature if I was you. It won't be needed for a long while yet! ;)

I've seen lean years before, I will again, but the sig. stays:D
    Post No. 666 Red Devil

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Still waiting here as well. Herself is waiting for a pair of boots, and every day some other ****e that I've ordered arrives and she gets excited and subsequently let down. Some dry bags from Sports Direct came today, and if the minion arrives tomorrow I'll be murdered.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Hi Guys,

Any of you that got this, how long after it left china did you get it? Ive tracked mine to Guangzhou and it left on "20140502 0308". Hoped to have these last week but still no joy.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Paddy_man wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Any of you that got this, how long after it left china did you get it? Ive tracked mine to Guangzhou and it left on "20140502 0308". Hoped to have these last week but still no joy.. :(

I contacted the seller last week. No sign so I got a refund yesterday. Could still be on the way, but doubtful at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

I contacted the seller last week. No sign so I got a refund yesterday. Could still be on the way, but doubtful at this stage.
    Still waiting here too . Was going to give them till the end of the week.

Paddy_man wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Mine left Guangzhou 20140501

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Got tracking numbers for these two items as follows -

Received by China Post Ningbo Ireland 20140408 1527
    Export Customs Scan Shanghai Ireland 20140410 0448
    Sent to airline Shanghai Ireland 20140421 0821

&

Received by China Post Ningbo Ireland 20140408 1527
    Export Customs Scan Shanghai Ireland 20140410 0448
    Sent to airline Shanghai Ireland 20140421 0821
    Sent to airline Guangzhou Ireland 20140502 0308

Mega confused as to where they are and when they'll be in Ireland

Tracking info from http://track-chinapost.com/

How did you manage to do that? as I tried via the link provided through Amazon but unfortunately I don't read German !!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

I had to second guess where to send the enquiry, managed to do so after 10 mins.

vicwatson wrote: »
    How did you manage to do that? as I tried via the link provided through Amazon but unfortunately I don't read German !!

If you are using chrome it asks do you want to translate the pages. So it was easy enough from there to message them. Wrote and they responded in english too.

If you are using chrome it asks do you want to translate the pages. So it was easy enough from there to message them. Wrote and they responded in english too.

Not Chrome, Firefox

vicwatson wrote: »
    Not Chrome, Firefox

Well another way I done it before I downloaded chrome. Login on both the .co.uk and .de amazon sites. The sites are exactly the same, so just look at the english page and click the corresponding link on the german one.

they told me it's on the way and sorry about the delay and do I want a refund, but I said no to the refund I just couldn't do that, the guilt would kill me and I wouldn't enjoy the minion as much if I thought it was for free rather than a bargain

casio4 wrote: »
    they told me it's on the way and sorry about the delay and do I want a refund, but I said no to the refund I just couldn't do that, the guilt would kill me and I wouldn't enjoy the minion as much if I thought it was for free rather than a bargain

And Dave could come tapping on your window some night..... :eek:

• Advertisement

eamonnq wrote: »

Is that website reliable? Looks good, has some class stuff, but I've never heard of it before. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Is that website reliable? Looks good, has some class stuff, but I've never heard of it before. :confused:

It is kind of like ebay, loads of different sellers, some good, some bad, and some outright scammers. Feedback is a good guide so if you are looking to buy anything, make sure they have plenty of feedback and plenty of good feedback. I seldom buy off 'new sellers' on it.

Minion has departed China, so should be with me in a couple of weeks I guess.

It is kind of like ebay, loads of different sellers, some good, some bad, and some outright scammers. Feedback is a good guide so if you are looking to buy anything, make sure they have plenty of feedback and plenty of good feedback. I seldom buy off 'new sellers' on it.

Minion has departed China, so should be with me in a couple of weeks I guess.

My minion arrived today, and am delighted with it. I might even let the young fella play with it now and again!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jonnyatomic

My minion arrived today, and am delighted with it. I might even let the young fella play with it now and again!!:D

When did you order yours? I ordered mine on the 1st of may.. Still no sign..

When did you order yours? I ordered mine on the 1st of may.. Still no sign..

Ordered directly from China, a bit bigger than the other ones!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I ordered two on May 1st too and no sign, hoping they'll get here before the week is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭white_westie

My 2 arrived during the last 2 days - ordered in mid April.
    Surprised that they had to be signed for.
    Was about to give up as estimated time was up to 19thMay.
    Looking at tracking info, it shows that they both sat in China post for 11days before received by customs export and then another few days before being handed to airline. It then took 15days before arriving in Irish customs, so all in all about 5 weeks to get here.

At long last 2 minions arrived this morning . Ordered on the 31st March , I think they must have walked from China :)
    Had half the value refunded , so all in all happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

At long last 2 minions arrived this morning . Ordered on the 31st March , I think they must have walked from China :)
    Had half the value refunded , so all in all happy enough.

I'm in the same boat, the second one finally turned up today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

kensutz wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat, the second one finally turned up today

My Minions are coming!!

Leaving Import Customs IE Ireland 20140528 1114

Been 2 months, Probably had to escape from El Macho!

Advertisement