Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nerf Darts -Tesco

Options
  • 24-03-2011 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Picked up a few packs of these NERF N-Strike darts (36 per pack) in tesco waterford (ballybeg) this evening. There was only a vague price marked on the shelf (€9.99) for several different types, so I scanned them at a price checker and was surprised to find the were only €1.55. They're £4.69 on amazon and you can't have enough darts for these yokes.

They also had these "dart tag" type darts and they were under €2 too (pack of 36).

I picked up a gun in same store for €15 a few weeks back and posted that too - I don't think it was widely available so dunno if this is in other stores or not - I wouldn't make a trip to Tesco especially to get this, but might be worth checking your store if you're doing a shop there.

Jaysus I'm turning into a bit of a Nerf Nerd.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Are they Deffo the Magazine ones, or are there 'Whistler Darts' ?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

Tallon wrote: »
    They're exactly what I linked to on amazon - which would seem to be magazine ones (clip ones at any rate - if that's the same thing).
    The other ones that I saw are these I think - at any rate they had those black tips.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

picked up 2 packs @ 1.55 each this morning. more on shelves. cheers again

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭seven stars

Which Tesco wad that in? Does anyone know if they're widely available?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

picked up 2 packs @ 1.55 each this morning. more on shelves. cheers again

You Nerf-Herder

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Which Tesco wad that in? Does anyone know if they're widely available?

Tesco extra, Clarehall:o

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

Tallon wrote: »

saw them in Galway this evening. Whistler darts were €5.99, the clip darts only on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

holly8 wrote: »
    saw them in Galway this evening. Whistler darts were €5.99, the clip darts only on sale

If you've not done so already it might be worth scanning those whistlers to see what price comes up - I'm pretty sure those were €1.55 too when I scanned them.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

johnwd wrote: »
    If you've not done so already it might be worth scanning those whistlers to see what price comes up - I'm pretty sure those were €1.55 too when I scanned them.

I did - they came up at full price

Advertisement