Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9 who scored in Italia '90 and played in Prem

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭jamesozzie

Lombardo?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,731 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Here'a question for you OP..................how many trophies did Man Utd win before money took over the game and made it easier for bigger clubs to win?????

Forest Fan here!

your cool

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭spiderbeast

Trilla wrote: »
    your cool

Yep I'm cool and I don't have to boost my own ego by supporting a glory hunting team.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,731 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

jamesozzie wrote: »
    Lombardo?

did he score?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Predhead

And would've gone on to win even more if not for the Munich air disaster.

Now away with you, clownshoes.

• Advertisement

Predhead wrote: »
    And would've gone on to win even more if not for the Munich air disaster.

Now away with you, clownshoes.

Myth

Yep I'm cool and I don't have to boost my own ego by supporting a glory hunting team.

What team doesn't glory hunt?

Myth

OK, now go away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Joliegood

Riedle ?

21. :D That enough?

Ha HA, my point exactly!

• Advertisement

Ha HA, my point exactly!

It's a fairly healthy return nonetheless. Arsenal haven't won as much. Why not post about them? Because you're sad, bitter ABU? Get a life will ya.

It's a fairly healthy return nonetheless. Arsenal haven't won as much. Why not post about them? Because you're sad, bitter ABU? Get a life will ya.

Mate you're basically supporting 'Chelsea of the north'................a money obsessd club who rip off their so called fans. Can't wait to see how much the season tickets will go up at OT.

Mate you're basically supporting 'Chelsea of the north'................a money obsessd club who rip off their so called fans. Can't wait to see how much the season tickets will go up at OT.

Really? If I was a Forest fan as you claim to be, I'd care more about them than anything. Most clubs these days are interested in money. It's what allows them to maintain at the top level. And afaik Utd aren't increasing their ticket prices. Arsenal are and P'mouth's are going up by 17.5%!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Spiderbeast reported for trolling :)

Really? If I was a Forest fan as you claim to be, I'd care more about them than anything. Most clubs these days are interested in money. It's what allows them to maintain at the top level. And afaik Utd aren't increasing their ticket prices. Arsenal are and P'mouth's are going up by 17.5%!

I wouldn't be so sure http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/05/07/sfnman107.xml

A total debt of £666 million ouch...............a big order from the Nike sweat shops needed quickly.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Locked as its gone way off toipc.I think we have the 9 anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement